chapter 12

I can't really think of anything to write except that there will be more to the dream before and THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING!!!!

 Several hours later:

         I pretty much stay in the living room for the rest of the day. I can't really think of anything else to do. The house is pretty much unpacked and cleaned. My cat has been fed and off somewhere in the house. I don't want to think or even research-or even think about anymore of the weeping angels right now. It's bad enough I'm being antisocial to Lois.

         She's aware that something is up. I'm quiet than usual. I don't want to tell her I'm having any more of the dreams.

        "Are you going to sit on your cell phone all day?" Lois looks at me as she walks into the room. "You've been on there for three hours."

        "Probably not," I reply, "I'm going have to recharge it."

        "Your generation with their electronics constantly," she sighs. The doorbell rings. "I'll let you answer it this time. You need to get off the couch."

        "And you say that while turning on the TV."

        "I'm checking the weather, I didn't turn on earlier because I thought it would disturb you while you were asleep."

        "Thanks, for being quiet when I was asleep anyway," I tell her and head to the door.

        I open the front door to find my neighbor.

        "Hello," he says.

        "Hey," I reply. "You can come in if you'd like."

        "Sure," he says entering. "I was just seeing what you were up to for today. I was supposed to get ready for a small class for a group of students who might be joining, but that looks as if were canceled."

        "That stinks," I close the door. "Lois is here too. She's been making sure I've been busy."

        "She's still cautious?"

        "Yup. Do want ot head into the living room to talk more?"

        "Sure."

        "It's nice to see you again," Lois smiles.

        "You too," Mason sits besides me on the couch.

        "Is the weather supposed to be nice?" I ask.

        "Partly sunny, some rain toward five. You should have some time before then."

        "That's good to know."

        "Maybe you can get her out of the house again," Lois says turning off the TV. "She hasn't moved from the living room for a few hours until you came."

        "Again?" he looks at me.

         "I'll be back in a moment. I'm making sure the left overs and the small pasta are still in the kitchen"

         Lois walks out of the room and I can hear her footsteps go into the kitchen.

         "I need to talk to you."        

         "Sure, go ahead."

        "I don't want Lois to hear."

        "What do you mean?" he asks.