chapter 6:

Hi!!!! Sorry it's been awhile! I've been busy the past few days and I've been trying to type less because my hand and wrist still kind of hurts! I'll try to update sagain soon! Please vote!!! 

       Later that night we decide to get take out. We're all wore out from the work. We managed to get several rooms cleaned, organized and even painted. David had come and helped move some of the furniture into some of the rooms.

        "We could move the wardrobe master bed room or in one of the guest rooms," Lois suggests.

        "I think it would look nice in a guest room," i tell her, "maybe put it in the master if we can't fine a bigger one to put in their."

        "I don't understand why you don't use the master bedroom," Cassandra says then takes a bite of her food. "You just choose to sleep in a smaller room."

        "I just liked where it was in the house, and besides, it was the quickest one to get ready We're still trying to decorate the master suite."

        "It'll be easier if you move into it and it's your room so you'll now what you'll ba able to do with it. It's just the next two rooms over."

        "She's got a point," Lois agrees.

        "I'll think about it," I reply.

        "Is anything else being done to the garden or is it staying the same?" Cassandra changes the subject.

        "David and I are still figuring that out. Maybe just get a few decorations and plants. Putting up lights would be neat."

         "Some lights or lanterns outside would be nice. Maybe even a stone path."

        "We actually have a stone path toward the back, more by the small fountain."

         "You have to show a tour of it sometime, your backyard is so much bigger than the front. I haven't had time to check it out yet."

        "Maybe the next time you're over we can."

         "Oh, have to go in a few minutes," she looks at her smart phone. "I have to go to bed early so I can do some errands tomorrow."

         "Are you going to be able to help out later this week?"

         "I'll check when I get home. I'll give you a call or email when I do find out."

        "Sounds fair enough."

                                                ******************

        Later that night I sit in bed looking through journal I found upstairs. So far it seems like a normal journal for any other ordinary girl. It's pretty interesting learning about her life and some of WWII.

        "This lady is mostly likely in her seventies or eighties by now," I sigh and glance at the clock. 9:35 pm. I don't want to go to bed yet. Not with the dreams.

         "Make sure I don't die tonight," I pet  Eva behind the ears.

                                             *********************

        I'm in an old abandoned house. Could this be the one I saw on the way home one day? Maybe, I think shrugging. I know it's a dream this time. It seems like its the afternoon and the sun is shining brightly and I have no memory of waking up. 

        I hear something run outside, it immediately I sends a shiver down my spine. I out the window to find nothing standing by it. My eyes trace the rest of the yard. Nothing. I sigh and walk around the room I'm in. I find nothing even though I've looked through closets and cupboards in the kitchen. I decide to head to a different room. The only thing I can hear are my footsteps and some of the wood creaking each step I take. Then I realize something.  Somehow I manage to feel the handles and doors that i'm opening. It's just a dream, too much of a real dream. I also don't understand why I've been able to move around the house with my own control. What is going on? How can I control what I'm doing? Other dreams I've had no choice or direction where I can go. The only thing that hasn't changed is that I feel like I'm being watched.

        I step into the next room. There' a broken chandelier on the floor. Some of the wall paper is ripped off the wall, one from being old and someone had written a message. My eyes widen as I read inside my head:

                        "BEWARE OF THE WEEPING ANGELS.

                                Duck Sally Sparrow. Duck now.

                                                                Love from the Doctor 1969"

        "The Doctor," I say quietly. Who is he? Then I hear footsteps running. I turn around and scream. Then everything around me turns black within and I see and there's nothing else but silence.