Chapter 3:

The third shop I go into is to look for some accessories and furniture to pick up and look for some of the rooms in the house. While looking through some decorations I notice little statues of people that look nice, but I feel a shiver down my arm because of the dreams lately. They're not scary or anything but I just don't like being around them.

         Its just a statue, it can't hurt you. i think walking past it. There shouldn't be a real reason to fear it. The rest of the time I was doing errands it was hard to shake off that feeling inside. By the time I finished it was already past four. The day went so much quicker than I thought it would.

         I get into my car and send an email to Cassandra, my cousin who lives a few minutes away, to let her know that I got the paint and wallpaper ready in two days. She had offered to help with me moving in. I turn off my phone and begin to drive back home. As i do I notice a few police cars an old Victorian house that looked abandoned. I notice they had a sign saying "keep out" as they began an investigation.  It was even stranger that it was one of the places I've kept on seeing in my dreams.

                                              ******************************

        When I first came into this house there was a lot of old furniture. Even though some were new and there were updated appliances, a few pieces of furniture and there was even wifi, but there was something just told me to change some of it and make it my own style. Besides, Eva freaked out of some of the decorations and furniture and I had to get rid of them before she broke or ripped anything else apart.

        The only two places I haven't touched were the library and the garden. When I first was moving into the house the owner had left me a majority of the books on the shelves because she couldn't really bring them to her new home and there was too many to bring along. I already have a maid and house gardener to help me out. The gardener comes at least once a day to water and check on the plants. We celebrated on some ideas to add some more to in the future. But the rest stayed the same, the outdoor furniture was left here as well.

        I sigh on the thought and head up to my office. It's probably one of the only things I have almost have done. It's my own personal space already set up. I have some poster up, files, photographs put away for my job, desk and chair set up, and a computer set up.

        I turn on my computer and look up the address of the house I keep on seeing my dreams, hoping to get some answers besides that police were there. After ten minutes of research I find nothing. There are no reports or articles about it. I might I have to an investigation myself to find out what is going on.

Sorry that this chapter is short and if there are any typos!  I'll try to update the story as much as I can. Please vote!