Chapter Two

Meet the Moon Team

"It has been a week since The Red Snowman escaped from confinement and is now on the loose in our world, country maybe even our towns

"It has been a week since The Red Snowman escaped from confinement and is now on the loose in our world, country maybe even our towns. We ask that you please stay inside or be in the protection of your local police when headed outside on snowy days. Reason being those are the only days he attacks. We advise the following pra- "

The TV was cut off by sound of a door slamming and a remote clicking. The room turned silent as everyone turned to face the cause of this. "You guys need to stop watching the TV and start working. I mean seriously do you want Joon to kill me." A boy with purple hair yelled looking slightly distressed.

"We were just watching the news Jin, relax. It was related to our investigation on 'The Red Snowman'." A blonde-haired girl called out from the back of the room.

Jin sighed and retreated to his own desk next to a green-haired boy. "That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you JooE, it's not our investigation it's the Sun team's. Our job is to wait for another investigation and try and calm down the media while waiting for it."

"So, what we're just replacements for when the almighty Sun team is busy! How come we are the only group that never gets a proper investigation!?!" A lighter voice called out from the coffee machine clearly showing her annoyance.

Who could blame her though? All the Moon team ever did was calm down the media in place of the Sun team and hand out parking tickets. They were all annoyed by it even Jin who had always told them regardless of their jobs they were to do it to their full potential. JooE never really got the memo of how to give out parking tickets properly though. She just slammed them on any random car she found that wasn't in her 'colour range'.

"I'm with JooE and Lia on this one Jin hyung. I mean come on how many times have we filled in for the Sun team only for them to get all the credit. Not to mention all the times that we have helped them in their investigation and then been thrown out of the picture completely after they got what they wanted." A boy with blue hair said while walking up to Jin's desk.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it!? I tried everything I could to get on this and every other investigation that ever happened only for it to be given to other teams. No matter how hard or how many times I tried I could never convince the chief to let us have a crack at it. Do you really think that I wanted to be stuck giving out parking tickets with JooE the rest of my life!"

"Hey!!"

"...no offence JooE."

"Offence taken Sockjin!!"

Suddenly a boy with black hair stood up, he brushed his curls out of his faced and sighed to his team members. He looked at every one of them with a blank expression before sighing yet again. "You guys really don't get it do you...the reason we don't get put on investigations is because they don't trust us."