Chapter Ten

Ding, ding, ding!

Ding, ding, ding!

The sound of rain grew louder as the group stood in-front of a small complex building. They had been ringing the doorbell for a good ten minutes yet were still left to stand out in the rain. Soon enough the sound of locks clicking were heard and the group sighed in relief.

The creaked open to reveal a tall pink haired boy. His hair was all messy and his eyes were hardly open as he rubbed them while yawning.

"Finally, Joon, we're drenched." Jin said pushing his way into the building and signalling his children to do so as well.

The pink haired looked at them with confusion written all over his face. He opened his mouth to speak only for a yawn to come out and an airy voice that kept drifting off. "Babe what are you doing here? Who are these guys?"

"These are my children slash idiots, and we are here because we're currently on a mission." Jin replied guiding everyone through the building and helping Namjoon get back up the stairs.

"Why didn't you tell me I would've unlocked the door so you could come in without getting wet?" The younger managed to get out before tumbling over the last step.

"We can discuss that in the morning Joon right now let's just focus on getting you to bed." Jin sighed opening one of the many doors in the hallways.

He seemed to like that idea because he walked into the room and vanished into what's assumed to be his room. Of course, he did this after kissing Jin on the check and saying goodnight.

"Ok I have a lot of questions right now but I just wanna go over the fact that YOU AND NAMJOON HYUNG ARE DATING AND YOU NEVER TOLD US!!" Yeonjun yelled feeling betrayed.

"We can talk about this in the morning guys for now let's just have a shower get into some warm clothes and get to bed." Jin yawned stretching his arms out before looking at his group mates tiredly.

"Where are we supposed to sleep?" Lia asked tilting her head at the elder.

"If you walk back downstairs there's keys for the different rooms on this floor. Pick a partner or two and a room then you can sleep in that." He answered pushing them out of the room.

"And what about you?" Johnny questioned.

"I'll be sharing a room with my boyfriend...have fun, don't die or murder each other, don't break anything that looks expensive because chances are it is, and most importantly don't wake me up until at least ten o'clock. Got it? Good. Night." He said slamming the door on their faces.

"I dibs a room with Chan hyung!" Felix yelled putting his finger on his forehead.

"Well, at least it wasn't in his ear this time." Minho sighed as the others ran downstairs.

"Ok so we have Chan and Felix, Soobin and Yeonjun, Lucas and JooE, Leedo and Yeosang and Minho and Johnny all in pairs. So, I guess you guys will be sharing a room." Lia said handing each pair a key each.