Chapter Seven

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!?" An angry and concerned Jin screamed at the group who had just arrived

"What do you mean Jin hyung all we did was chuck JooE in the boot?" Yeonjun said like it wasn't a big deal.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M YELLING AT YOU FOR!"

"Listen hyung you don't need to get angry, there wasn't enough seats and as a police officer I know that any other way would be illegal, so I improvised."

Suddenly the boot opened and a dizzy JooE fell out on practically hugged the floor for dear life. "You think she's dead?" Yeosang worriedly asked.

"We can only hope." Leedo said nodding 'sadly' while patting Yeosang's back.

"The fuck you just say bitch." She said as she put all her weight on Yeonjun to stand up.

She shook her head like she was trying to get rid of a bug in her hair then looked back up. "Next time it's Yeonjun's turn to have a ride in the boot."

He looked like he had seen a ghost and quickly pushed her off him making her land on Lucas. As the group walked into their room, they could see that it was already filled with some people they knew others they did not.

There was two boys standing next to Chan, one on his phone the other practically hanging off of him laughing. On the other side there was a boy with brown hair holding a file over Lia's head teasing her that she was short. Soobin and Yeonjun had already retreated to Yeonjun's desk, where Soobin seemed to be engrossed in something he was doing on the computer while Yeonjun watched making heart eyes at him.

"Okay everyone now that we're all here why don't we introduce ourselves." Jin loudly said gaining everyone's attention. "I'll start. Hello, I am worldwide handsome Jin."

"Hi I am Lia. Also, here's a warning don't eat the cucumbers, they taste like electricity."

"Hello I'm Yeonjunie!"

"HEEEYYY, I'M NON-PIGATAIL JOOE!"

"JooE you didn't even change your intro from last time." Yeosang pointed out.

"We'll if I had my pigatails then it would've been different, but I don't so suck it up." She said placing her hands on her hips making Yeosang slap his forehead.

"Hi, I'm Yeosang, the only normal one here."

"Leedo, also the last one isn't normal. He once made an army of gummy bears."

"Shut up you can't talk you dumb strawberry!"

"The fuck you just say to me!"

"Just ignore them." Jin said squatting then away with his hand while the argument intensified in the background.

"I'm Johnny!"

"Hi I'm Minho."

"I am Lucas!"