Chapter Six

"Love you too Chan hyung byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

A small beep was heard after Yeonjun's 'sincere' goodbye. "How much longer till we get to see JooE's boyfriend again."

"Not much longer maybe twenty minutes."

"TWENTY MINUTES THAT'S LIKE," she paused to count on her fingers, "OH MY GODDESS I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT MANY FINGERS!" She yelled becoming the definition of loud.

"JooE can you shut the fuck up please. Thank you." Yeosang asked then thanked without giving her time to answer.

For the next fifteen minutes the car was filled with loud ass karaoke until a ringing sound interrupted. "Who the fuck interrupted 'Baby Shark'! That bitch is gonna pay."

"Yeosang shut up it's Lia and the others."

"Why do I fucking care they're your bitchy friends not mine."

Leedo sighed as he clicked the accept button. "Hey guys you get Lia's friend?"

*A little longer than a few minutes later*
- SpongeBob Narrator

"Ok we gotta go hyungs and Lia we're at our destination, JooE's boyfriends work. See ya." Yeonjun once again cancelled the call.

"Everyone get your flat asses out of the fucking car now and move it!" JooE yelled getting out of the car herself.

"Somebody's eager to see their boyfriend." Yeosang muttered.

"I heard that bitch!" She yelled again throwing her head over her shoulder.

They walked towards an ocean of red seats and looked around for the boy they came here for. "Let me guess the Toxtricity came back to see her boyfriend with the rest of her police friends." A voice called out from behind them.

"Mark how did you know that we were- "

"You and the Chan guy had it written all over you. So, what do you want my partner for? I mean annoying as he is, I can't just give him away for free." Mark stated pointing to Leedo than asked his question.

"You've heard of 'The Red Snowman' right Mark?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course, I have he's been all over the new since those police officers went... 'missing'." He said using his fingers to put emphasis on the missing part.

"So, you know what really happened then?" Leedo blurted out.

"How could I not? It's a shame humans don't see things as clearly as we do." He acknowledged.