Chapter Fifteen

"Hyung! Leedo-hyung are you okay? Snap out of it! Don't let him get in your head!" Felix yelled shaking the elder whose eyes were flickering between emerald and scarlet.

"Do you not know who I am?" Yeosang screamed pulling Felix off of Leedo with such force he went flying into a tree. "Don't touch him!" He growled walking closer to the younger who groaned in pain.

Felix scurried backwards when he saw the look on Yeosang's face. If looks could kill he'd definitely be six feet under by now. He took a quick glance at Leedo who'd seem to have gotten his breathing under control and was trying to stand up yet failing and falling back down every time. Felix tried to call out to him but was stopped by a hand gripping his chin and pulling him towards the owner.

"Don't touch him. Don't look at him. Don't think about him." Suddenly Yeosang's eyes grew deeper in colour and the stunning red became an endless pit of black with a single tint of emerald green. He leant in closer placing his lips on the lobe of Felix's ear and let out a cold breath causing him to whimper. "Don't even breathe the same air as him."

With that said Felix could feel the air being sucked out of him as Yeosang gripped his throat and squeezed it. He tried to take a deep breath in only to be met with a sharp pain in the back of his throat. It felt as if he had been engulfed in water and had begun to drown, he felt as though he was...suffocating.

He heard that death by suffocation could take as little as seven minutes to as long as fifteen to twenty minutes, but when it came to the circumstances he was facing at that moment, it felt as though his life would flow out of his body like the air he had once held in it.

More voices flooded into his mind as the shapes of other people started materialising in front of him. Great, the others had joined just in time for his death.

At least that was what it felt like until a flash of green shoved Yeosang off him causing the air he had lost to rush back into his body giving him a little shock as he felt himself finally being able to breathe again.

Yeosang growled as he clutched his head in pain turning to face the person that had caused it in the first place. But when he saw who did his eyes saddened and changed back into a softer shade of scarlet. "H-hyung."

The elder didn't even glance at him but instead crouched down next to Felix with worried eyes. "Are you alright?"

"I-I think so." Felix answered before reaching up to where Yeosang had grabbed him, Bang Chan suddenly making an appearance next to him.

He was about to say something to that was until Leedo beat him to it. "Did he hurt you?" His voice was stern and deep but most importantly full of worry for the boy in front of him, and that's what broke the one leaning against the tree's heart.

"Yah! Hyung why are you caring about him like that!?"

Felix whimpered and flinched when the elder talked about him with such venom.

"Ignore him, now tell me, did he hurt you?"

The younger felt obliged to speak when the green haired boy in front of him spoke so gently with so much concern. He opened his mouth to reply but was stopped by a force dragging the elder away from him.

"What do you want Yeosang!?" He yelled at the younger with such force that it caused his eyes to swell up with sadness.

But that was quickly replaced by anger. "Why'd you throw me?!"

"Why'd you attack him?!"

"Because he was too close with you!"

"Because you were hurting him!"