Chapter Eleven

"So, you're telling me that you guys built all of this, and we're supposed to stay here until all the vamps get past their

"So, you're telling me that you guys built all of this, and we're supposed to stay here until all the vamps get past their...anger issues!?" Felix yelled hanging off one of the bridges that connected what looked to be tree houses.

"THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL IT!?" Leedo yelled at the younger.

"Well, Yeonjun looked to be pretty angry, so I just shortened the term from transformation stage to anger issues." He shrugged.

"I'mma murder this kid." Yeonjun scoffed.

"SEE ANGER ISSUES!"

"DO YOU WANT YOU DEATH TO ARRIVE SOONER!?!"

"Do you want yours to arrive now?" Bang Chan growled at the younger in a deep tone and with piercing eyes causing Yeonjun to whimper and hide behind Soobin.

"I could say the same thing to you." Soobin growled back at him.

"Shut it you two, we know you're both the tops." Lia said pushing them both to the side and rolling her eyes.

"Thank you, Lia. Now, that we're here I don't want any mucking around okay. Once someone starts their transfor-"

"ANGER ISSUES!"

"...anger issues, we'll need everyone to stay on their feet and be prepared for anything this person throws at them. Whether it be physically or not." Jin explained.

So, they waited.

And waited.

They did a bit more waiting.

Before waiting some more.

And some more.

You know you can never have enough waiting.

"THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!!" JooE yelled in annoyance.

"Maybe we need something to set it off." Lucas suggested.

"What do you mean by set it off?" Johnny questioned.