Chapter 14

Trevor's Pov.
Listening to Delilah talk about her family makes me feel bad asking. I am a little upset that she will only be here for a year but I got a year to spend with her and I'm going to try to make it the best year ever.

"Trevor can we go." She says standing up.

"Yea lets go." I say while grabbing her hand and walking out of the yogurt place.

As we got into my car we stayed quiet the hole ride to my house. Delilah didn't say one word to me until we got into my house and she took off her boots and jumped onto the couch and closed her eye's . I was a little upset that she didn't talk to me at all but I could tell she was a little hurt when I asked her about her family.

"Come here Trev." She says.

I walk over to her and she pulled me closer which made me freeze when she grabbed my wrist and sat me down next to her.
" Lay with me Trevor." She whispers.
I lay on the couch with her and Delilah moves her head to face me and gives a kiss then lays her head on my shoulder and cuddles my chest, I close my eye's and drift asleep.

I wake up to no Delilah next to me and sun shining in my face, as I sit up I pull my phone out of my phone and see all the miss calls that Kian left I pretty sure that there were 6 miss calls. I scroll through my messages and Kian's messages were mostly "When we are we going to see you trev?".

To: Kian

"I'm coming over in a couple of minutes. Do you care if Delilah comes to?"

To: Trevor

"She can come. See you then."

I walk down the hallway and start to hear running water coming from my bathroom, as the door opens Delilah walks out with a towel covering her body and her messy/wet hair in a bun. I swear I can't resit this girl in any way possible.

Delilah's Pov.

After getting out of the warm shower I wrap a towel around my body and put my hair in a bun and walk out of the bathroom and spot Trevor looking at my body. I walk into Trevor's room and open my bag and pulled out my black laced bra, purple laced underwear, shorts, and a Bob Marley shirt. After I grab everything I turn my head to the door and Trevor is just standing in the door way I walk passed him and head back to the bathroom, I could tell that he was frowning,

I got dressed, did my make up and brushed my teeth. Trevor walked into the bathroom with black pants and a white t-shirt on he kissed my cheek and grabbed his tooth brush, the tooth paste and brushed his teeth, I haven't said one word to him because I didn't want him to ask why I wanted to leave so early last night and I really didn't want to explain to him that I saw my ex boyfriend Chris with some girl and I didn't want to bring him up to Trevor.

I know your probably wondering why me and Chris broke up well last year Chris and I dated for about 2 months until he moved away and I didn't really mind because I really was new at relationships and we never tried anything on me we just hold hands and hug. It was nothing big but my sister took Chris off my mind.

"Delilah we are going over to the O2L house okay?" Trevor said looking at me through the mirror.

"What? Yeah Okay." I say snapped out of my thoughts.

Trevor walk out of the bathroom and I just stand there for a moment. I feel like Trevor doesn't even care anymore it's been couple of weeks that we've been together and I don't think he's interested in me anymore. I can feel my heart shatter within seconds of that coming to my mind and I see that I had tear filling up in my eye's and I turn my head to face the mirror and see why he lost interested in me.

"Are you ready?" He asks with a grin and I wipe the tear off my cheeks.

"Yeah." I say looking back at him and suddenly his grin turns into a worried look.

Trevor takes my hand and makes me face him but I put my head down. He gets down on one knee and moves the hair that fell out of my bun behind my ear and places his hand on my cheek.

"Delilah what's wrong?" He say moving his hands to my hands.

"I feel like you don't care for me." I say with tears in my eye's.

"I will always care for you, I love you Delilah."

I was frozen by his words but I made him stand back up and hugged him, I could feel the warmness of his arms around my waist, I could feel heat between us, as he let go Trevor grabs my hand and we both walk out of the bathroom and into the living room I grab my Black Vans and slide them on.

We both got into Trevor's car and we just talked about are favorite movies and artists until we got to the O2L house. I saw Sam sitting on the steps scrolling through his phone, as we walk towards him he gives us a smile and continued scrolling. We walked inside and Jc was laying on the couch with Wishbone beside him. Kian walks in a gives a smile to Trevor than faced me and gave me a tight hug taking my breath away.

"It's nice to see you again Delilah!" He piratically yells than lets me go and sits on the other couch.

I take Trevor's hand and he leads me to the kitchen were Ricky is and he is making a video.

"Hey guys nice to see you again Delilah." Ricky say taking his eye's off the camera.

"Nice to see you again to Ricky." I say with a smile.

Trevor hand never let go of mine and he intertwined are fingers making me smile at him.

"Hey me and the boys are going to go get some stuff later, you two can come if you want." Ricky says looking back at the camera.

"No were good we will stay here and watch movies." Trevor says smiling at be with his blue eyes on me.