Chapter 33

Where's Trevor? The last time I seen him was two hours ago. I walk around and see no sight of him, I walk outside and don't see his car parked by the curb now. I pull out my phone and call him. "Sorry I can't pick up the phone right now leave a message!" Than my phone goes to a beep. I hang up and call Blake to come pick me up. "Hello?" He says in a thick tone. "Hey Blake its Delilah is Trevor home with you guys?" I ask. "No, why?" He asks. "Because he left me at this club and I have no clue where he went." I say looking than crossing the street. "Can you pick me up?" I ask. "Yea sure."

After a while a black car pulls up in front of me and I get in the passenger seat. "Hey do you know where he is, yet?" I ask and he nods no. Where would he go? Kian and Jc's house? Ricky's apartment? Sam's house? Connor's house? My dad's? "Let's call them and ask?" I pull out my phone and call Connor. "Hey Connor is Trevor with you?" I ask "No I'm just with the rest of the guys, why?" Connor asks. "I don't know where he went." I say. "Go to the police station and file a report." Connor says than we hang up. "Blake take me to the police station to file a report." I say. I look back and hear little Baby laugh and see Maggie. "What is Maggie doing in here? I ask. "Mom wanted me to bring her." Blake says turning and pulling to the curb. I get out of the car "Stay in the car with her please." I say then shut the car door. I walk in and watch a boy with dark hair go past me and getting handcuffed to the bench with his head down. I walk up to the front desk and a police officer greets me. "Um I'm here to file a report on a missing person." I say. He pulls out a pen and paper to wright "Name?" He asks. "Trevor Moran." I say. "Delilah?" I hear a voice. "Hold on one second." I say and turn around. I see Trevor in his plaid shirt and jeans sitting down next to the other boy looking at the floor. The officer handcuffs Trevor to the bench and walks off. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Your father is pressing charges against me because I hit him before he got to Grace." He says. I can't believe him. I walk out of the police station and ask Blake to take me to my fathers house.

As we pull into the drive way I knock on the door and no one answers. "Hello?" I say. I open the door and see everything is a mess Grace must of left with the kids. I walk in the living room that once was nice but now has beer cans everywhere and it smells like piss. I look at the couch and see Dave laying there passed out. "Get up you asshole!" I yell and shake him. "What!" He yells sitting up. "Drop the charges now!" I demand him. "No you need to get away from him." He says. "You need to stop I'm almost a adult I will make my own decisions and if you want me in your life then drop the charges and stay away from my family and my friends!" I yell to him. "I will drop the charges if only you leave him." He says. He must be fucking insane. "No." I say then he lays back down closing his eyes. "I can't leave him he's the father of my child." I say. "He's going to ruin her life and yours think Delilah of all the times he used you, do what's best for you, Maggie, And him!" He says. I let out a tear "Fine." I say. "Then we made a agreement then?" He asks and I nod. I stand up with him and walk to blake's car. "Um you can go." I say taking Maggie out of the car. "You sure?" He asks and I nod with a tear in my eye. I watch him pull out of the drive way and drive till I can't see his car. I want to scream at him for making me do this but it's for Trevor. "Now let's go to the police station and let him free please." I say. I buckle Maggie in the back and I drive with Dave in the passenger side.

We drive back to the police station and Dave signs these agreements to stop the charges. His face looks terrible. We walk out and I see Trevor getting out of the handcuffs. I walk past him with Maggie in my arms and Dave following me. "Delilah!" Trevor says trying to walk my paste. I ignore him and walk out of the station and put Maggie in the car. I get in the drivers seat and watch Trevor knock on my window. "Delilah what are you doing?" He says knocking and looking back at Maggie sleeping in her carrier and I cry "No you can't leave me. Get out of the car Delilah!" He yells and I pull out and leave him there. What am I doing anymore? I take Dave back to his home "You remember are agreement Delilah." He reminds me as we get out of his car and I call a cab for Maggie and I. Where am I going to stay? I ask myself. I call Jc. "Jc here." Jc says and I sniff. "Jc it's Delilah can I stay at your place with Maggie for a while?" I ask wiping my tears. "Yeah, sure." He says.

As I walk up to the porch with Maggie in my arms I knock on the door and Jc pulls me in his arms and I can feel his warmth as he wraps his arms around Maggie and I, I feel save.