Chapter 8

Later That Day,

Me and Trevor went to his house and relaxed all day and we were both excited about the tour. Trevor hasn't left my side all day I think it's so sweet of him that he want to spend time wih me.

"Delilah do you want to get some Starbucks?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I say.

He got up from his bed and grabbed his keys. We both walked out his house and got into his car as we drove off it was pretty quiet until Trevor turned on the radio and "Echo" came on and we both just froze until I started singing it Trevor turned his head and faced me and smilied than laughed than turned his head back to the road.

"I like your song." I said smiling.

"Thanks." He said.

As we parked the car than walked into the Starbucks than I noticed this was the place where me and Trevor met and all I could do was smile at Trevor.

"Welcome to Starbucks what will you be having today." The lady asked.

We will have two vanilla beans." Trevor said I was surprised he remembered my usual order.

"Names?" She asked.

"Delilah and Trevor." Trevor said grabbing my hand and intertwining are fingers together.

"Okay it will take a minute." She said.

"Okay." Trevor said pulling me to the table.

"So Trevor how did you become famous on YouTube?" I asked he turned his head looking at me and smiled.

"Well when I was little I did YouTube videos than I did one that got famous which was the Apple store dance and than I didn't want to be just known for my dancing I wanted to sing so I signed up for xFactor got kicked off on boot camp. Than I met Kian Lawley and the rest of the boy's and we became O2L." He said.

After we got are drinks we went back to Trevor's house and watched movies, ate popcorn, and cuddled all day.

The Next Day,

Trevor woke me up around 3:00am because are flight was at 4:00am. I was really tired and I could barley open my eye's but Trevor didn't care he just picked me up put me in the cab and dragged are bags to the cab.

3:55am

Are flight was in 6 minutes and me, Trevor, and his friends just talked and until it was time to get on are flight to Florida. We all got to know each other better and they were all nice.

Welcome to Florida,

I slept through the whole flight and Trevor just talked to Sam who was next to us. I was still pretty tired but I cheered up when I saw all of these girls lined up at the airport trying to get past airport security.

After we met all of the girls we went to the hotel and I just wanted to sleep but Trevor didn't let that happen. I got dressed out of my yesterdays clothes and threw on a shirt that said "Flawless" on it and some shorts and my black converse and straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, and did my make up but I was still to tired.

I was wondering how Trevor wasn't tired but he wanted to go out and get some Taco Bell. On the way to Taco Bell the boy's tweeted they were going to to Taco Bell and when we got there their were girls everywhere we couldn't even go through the front door we had to go around back and sneek are way back there.

The Meet and Greet was ruff and a lot of screaming girls went crazy for them. Some of them gave me a dirty look but some just asked me to take a picture with them and the boy's. I wasn't in the moodto eat I just scrolled through my Instagram when the boy's just ate and talked about boy things so I decided to stay out of the conversation.

After me and Trevor went back to the hotel and we just cuddled it was so peaceful and quiet until Ricky came in and wanted us to come to a party with him and the boy's. Trevor got up and got dressed for the party he was wearing a white shirt, a jacket, some jeans, and some Chuck Taylors. Trevor pulled me out of bed and Told me to get dressed. I grabbed my suit case and pulled out a pink dress and got some heels that were all black with sparkles. I curled my hair and fixed my make up.

At The Party,

The party was crowded with people all over the place I was a little scared about being with people I didn't know but Trevor grabbed my hand making me clam down and I felt safe with him.

Trevor dragged me into the corner and sat me down on the couch.

"Delilah I Will be right back don't go anywhere." Trevor said I nod and he walks away.

I sat there for at least 3 minutes but I didn't want to make Trevor mad. Than a girl came to me and handed me a beer.

"Umm I'm on-"Shhh just drink it!" She yelled over to the music.

I took a sip of it and it was amazing.

"I'm Kelly by the way." She said.

"Delilah. I said smiling.

I take another drink of the beer.

"If you really want to get a buzz drink this." She says pulling out a bottle of vodka and hands me it.

I take a drink of it and it was disgusting and than I took another drink of it and I could tell I was getting use to it. Kelly walked over to the bar and she brought shots over. She hands one over to be and I tip my head back and drink it.

Trevor's Pov.

I went back to where I left Delilah and she was sitting there with some girl when I got a little closer I could tell she was drinking. I ran over to Delilah and she just looked at me than looked back at the girl.

"Delilah you are drunk let's go back to the hotel." I said.

"No Trevor I want to stay here and party with my friends." She said.

"Delilah come on." I said.

"Fine just let me have one more drink." She said.

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder "No Delilah you had to much to drink." I say.

We walk out of the house and suddenly she started smacking my butt.

"Trevor you got a bubble butt, can you twerk?" She asked me than laughed.

She sang the bubble butt song the whole way to the hotel. I opened the door and I sat Delilah on the bed while I get her night clothes. I open her bag and fine a night shirt and some shorts, I hand them to her then she started to undress her self I cover my eye's. She walks up to me and removes my hand from my face. She didn't have any clothes on but her bra and underwear on.

"Trevor you don't have to cover your eye's." She said smiling.

She slips on her shorts than her shirt. I made my way to the door but Delilah stopped me and led me to the bed.

"Trevor come lay with me please." She pleated.

I lay next to her and she cuddles up next to me she closed her eye's and I kiss her forehead than closed my eye's and drifted to sleep.