Chapter 23

"Hey." Skye says jumping off of Kian's lap and hugs me. "Hey." I mumble. As Skye lets me go, I grab Trevor's hand and squeeze it. "Time to swim!" Kian yells than jumps into the pool. I sit down and watch the guys jump in and Skye gives me a look like I killed someone look. She sits next to me and looks at me confused "I'm surprised you didn't jump in you love the water." She says laughing.

"I'm just not in the mood, just go have fun." I say. Don't want to take off my long black sleeve shirt and show my scars and cuts on my wrist. No one here knows. Skye stand up and jumped into the water. I laid back in the chair and pull my knee's to my face. "Delilah are you okay?" I turn my head to their direction and saw Jc standing there moving his hair out of his face. I nod and turn my head back. Jc grabs my hand and leads me back into the house and closes the door behind us.

"What's wrong Delilah you don't look okay." I turn away from him and look out of the window. "Nothing, I just don't want to swim." I say putting my hand on the door knob. He grabs my hand and I turn to face him. Jc looks down at are hands and see the shock on his face. My sleeve was showing my scars and new cuts. I pull my hand back and he grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeve. "Why?" He asks and I feel the tears in my eyes. I was speechless and hurt by the memory. He opens the door "Please don't tell Trevor." I beg. Tears fall off my face. He turns to me and I see hurt in his eyes. "I won't but you will." Jc walks out and I follow him. I pull on his arm but he continues to walk"I can't tell him he will be hurt!"

I see Trevor sitting next to Sam. "Trevor can we go, I got things to do!" I lie to get out of telling him. Jc turns to me and than Trevor. "Yea and Delilah needs to tell you something." Jc said with anger on his face. "What is it Delilah?" He asks. Okay now I'm freaking out. "Nothing can we just go?" I ask pull him through the back door. We walk down the driveway and get into Trevor's car. He turns to me and I look straight ahead. "Delilah what happened?" He asks in a thick tone.

"Remember after the party I went to my room to be alone." I try to continue but I can't find the words I take a breath and exhale. " Well I went to the bathroom and looked for a razor." I continue and look down to my lap. Trevor falls back into his seat and looks forward. "If you changed your mind about being with me I'll leave." I say pulling on the handle but Trevor reaches over and closes the door.

"Delilah haven't you realized that nothing will make me lose my affection for you but I hate seeing you crying and broke." He mumbles while starting the car. We were both quiet till we pulled up in his driveway. Trevor opens then slams the door and walks past me. He's broken. How could Jc make me hurt him, yes I know it's the right thing to do but I didn't want to hurt him like this. Trevor walks inside of the house and I follow closing the door behind me. "Why?" He asked turned away from me. "What do you mean "Why?" I ask sitting down on the edge of the couch.

"Why did you do it?" Trevor asked. I feel like I got shot in the heart with knives. "Because...My sister...us fighting...you" I say in the middle of sentences, hoping he didn't hear me. Trevor walks up to me an gives me a confuse look. "Delilah don't do it again even if was me or something else please." He says brushing his lips against mine. Trevor wraps his arms around my waist and pull me close to him and kissed me with passion. "Promise me." He says saying between breaths. "Promise." I say and I didn't even believe my words. "Let's go." He said Trevor handed me his jacket and I put in on. We walk back to his car and turn on the radio an pulled out the drive way. We passed a couple of buildings till be pulled up to a small little pet shop. Trevor climbed out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I climbed out and we walked inside and say little hamsters, turtles, dogs, lizards. I walked around till I seen the adorable little gray and white kitten. I reached down and picked him up he's cute. He purred in my arms and licked my hand. "Can we?" I ask and Trevor nods. We walk up to the lady at the front desk "So your getting this little guy?" I nod with a smile while Trevor pays her for the food and toys. I hold him in my arms and let him sleep.

We walk inside Trevor's house and I set him in Trevor's arms . "So what are we going to call him?" He asks. "Leo." I say laughing. "Leo?" He says laughing with me. "Yea little Leo." I say petting his soft coat. All of a sudden a knock at the door, I stand up and walk towards the door. I open the door and I can't believe it. I left him.