Chapter 1

Everybody say's I did it for no reason...

Sitting in a hospital has been a struggle ,especially when your 16 years old with anxiety, but let me start this story right. I'm Delilah Custodio and I live in New York. My depression and anxiety started when my sister developed cancer. It's very stressful thinking that I might lose her and everyday I think back to the night my dad left us.

My mom thinks it's best if I take a break and relax for a while but maybe she's right. She booked two tickets to California for me and my best friend Skye. We have an apartment out there and we're old enough, so we may just move put there for the year. We have to talk to her parents.

Skye's parents think it a good idea if we have our own apartment for the year but we have to be careful because we've never been there. Tay my other best friend has his friend over and his name is Nick so I don't Tay could come with us. Skye and I have been packing for days now I have been worried about Lily. I wish that this wouldn't of happened to her she's so innocent, and sweet I wish it was me going though this pain, not her.

Today is the day we go to California I don't know how I feel about moving I don't want to leave my sister I want to be happy in California. I guess moving to California will be better for everyone.
After we say are goodbyes I felt sad I was leaving but this is a chance to leave that bad memories.
Our flight was pretty boring but Skye seemed calm. She had her headphones in listening to "One Direction" . I just stared out the window hoping things would get better.

As the plane landed me and Skye had trouble finding our bags. Skye was looking them and I was trying to call taxi. I was waiting for Skye I looked out the airport window and L.A. Drivers are crazy. In New York ,it's traffic, and beeping. As I looked over to Skye she was walking towards me with our bags. She wasn't alone.
When they approached me, the boy looked about our age. As I just stared at him, I realized I knew him from somewhere.

Skye snapped fingers in my face as she said my name."What?"I said breaking the stare.
"This is Timmy Connors." Skye said,as she looked at him with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Timmy."I greeted him"I'm Delilah." I said with a smile.

When the taxi pulled up to the curb we said goodbye to Timmy and Skye gave him her number. We got into the taxi and Skye talked about Timmy the whole way to are apartment. The apartment was so big and beautiful.
We unpacked all day I was was tired. I can't stay in this house anymore.

"Let's go out." I say to Skye.

"She looks at me." Where to?" She questions

"Starbucks then the beach." I shout excitedly.

"Okay. Let me get my money and swimsuit" Skye smiles. Getting up to her drawers.

---------------------------

We go in and start walking to the counter.

I don't pay attention and walk into somebody. I look up and it's a boy standing there.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I say as I look up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Umm so what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Delilah Custodio and this is my friend Skye."I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you Delilah and Skye, I'm Trevor Moran." He said smirking at me.

"So Delilah I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to the beach with me?"He asked scratching his neck.

"We'd love to. We were going there anyways after we got Starbucks."I said while Skye stood there quiet.

After we got Starbucks we all walk on the boardwalk and Trevor grabbed my hand and pulled to two boys. "Guys I would like you to meet Delilah and this is her friend Skye." Trevor said happily.

"Hey nice to meet you two I'm Ricky and this is Kian." Ricky said with a wave and a smile. Kian stood there an didn't say a word. I looked at him and his eyes led to Skye.

What really took my mine off things is that Trevor was holding my hand and looked at me and smiled like nothing was wrong and I liked it.