Chapter 36

Trevor's Pov.

I woke up with a cold chill and Delilah's arms wrap around me and I smile kissing her head. "Hello baby" she sits up smiling and I kiss her face watching her giggle. "I love you" she plays with my hair.

"I love you too baby" I get up and put on boxers and watch her get dressed.
"Can you watch Maggie, I need to meet up with my mom she texted me a couple minutes ago saying to meet her at a restaurant" she tells me and I nod.

"Thank you" she kisses my cheek and grabs her keys walking out of the bedroom. I walk into the living room an sit on the sofa an watch tv.

It was silent for a while Maggie didn't even try to cry something was strange. I looked at her then looked out her window.

*Couple Days later*

It kills me inside. She left. She didn't leave...just her experience to move and live again.

I fix my black tie and push back my hair. Everything was quiet as she left. Left me. I pick Maggie out of her carrier and walk down to the limo. I got in and sat beside Skye who looks like she has been crying for days now. Her red stained puffy eyes looking down in her lap.

As we get to the church I take my seat in the front and watch people come up to the casket taking a look and looking away. I handed my mom Maggie and she smiled weakly. I got up and stranded behind Delilah's mom as she broke down to tears an hugged me tightly. Once it was my turn I held her hand. It was cold but I still felt the warmth in it from the first time I held it.

Her eyes were closed, her lips looked like the shade of her pale skin.

I only could pay attention to the casket as they lowered it. Why? Why didn't she fight? Why did she leave me this way? She left with the last words "I love you". They replay in my head. Why is my little demons kill something I can't live without. Delilah.

THE END