Chapter 10

Trevor stoped and looked at me with a frown, I was a little upset when he stopped. He picked me up and set me down on my feet he looked at me one last time than opened the door than closed it behind him.

I sat on the bed staring down at my feet tons of questions going through my brain. Does he even love me, does he even care how I feel. I let a tear go down my face and I couldn't just let this happen. I grab my hotel key and slam the door shut and make my way to the O2L room with tears running down my face.

Trevor's Pov.

I walked out of me and Delilah's room. I can't do this to Delilah, I love her I do but I'm afraid that I will hurt her again and I can't put her threw that!

I walk into the O2L room and slam the door shut which caught their attention.

"Is everything okay Trev.?" Jc asked.

"No nothing is okay I just left the girl I love because I'm to afraid of breaking her heart." I say.

Suddenly we all hear a knock at the door Connor walks to the door and opens it and we all see Delilah, I could tell she was crying her eye's out and made me feel horrible.

Delilah wipes the tears off her face and walks past Connor and she places her hands on my face and made tears come to my eye's.

"Trevor I love you and I want do be with you forever." She cries.

I take her hand and pull her out into the hall and close the door behind us.

"Delilah I love you with all my heart... It's just that I don't want to hurt you."I say.

"Trevor the only way your hurting me is that your trying to leaving me." She says crying.

"Delilah." I say speechless.

"You probably lost feelings for me anyway." She says turning her back but I grab her arm and made her face me.

"Delilah I love you nothing will make me lose my affection for you." I say.

I pull her into a kiss and wrap my hands around face and pull her close to me.

Delilah's Pov.

Trevor is my only love and first love, I could't imagine my life without him.

Trevor grabs my hand and leads me back to the room. We approach the door and Trevor opens the door smiles at me than picks me up.

He sets me on the bed and kisses my forehead and walks over to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. Trevor walks over to me and hands me the glass of water than sits next to me.

"Thank you." I say.

"Welcome." He says.

I take a sip of the water and than set the glass down on the night stand. Trevor gets up and walks towards the window and just looks out. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his waist and he pulls me into his chest and I close my eye's and enjoy this moment.

The Next Day,

I woke up with Trevor finger intertwined with mine. I got up and walked towards the window and looked out and seen the sun coming up from the sea. It reminded me of last night and how beautiful the stars were last night.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me close, I turn my head to see Trevor smiling at me than sets his head on my shoulder.

"Lets go get something to eat." I say.

He takes off his shirt which made me stare at him with wide eye's, he puts a tank top on than put his vans on.

We walk out of the room, Trevor wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.
As we got into the car Trevor turns on the music and "Love Me Harder" comes on and I just sing it the whole way there.
We arrived to his breakfast place and lots of people were in there. We got out of the car and entered the breakfast place.

After we were done eating we decide that we were going to the beach we stopped at the hotel and got are bathing suits then go to the beach.
We got out of the car and I ran to the beach and stuck my feet in the water. I walk to the change rooms and change into my swim suit, as I walk out I see Trevor on his phone talking to someone, as he hangs up he looked at me like something was wrong with me.
"What?" I asked
"It's nothing ." He said smiling.
"What is it?" I ask poking his arm.
"You really want to know?" He asked I nod my head.
"You get more beautiful by the second." He says making my cheeks turn pink.
I grab his hand and pull him to the water.
I jump on Trevor's back and he put my down in the cold water it was freezing it made me jump back on Trevor's back and Trevor just laughed at me which made me upset but he made me laugh.

I got out of the water and played in the sand, while Trevor sat next to me helping me build a sand castle.

After we were done playing in the sand I layed back and tanned, I could feel eyes on me but I didn't care I just enjoyed my self with Trevor.

Trevor reached for my hand and intertwined are fingers, their is something about this time when he touched my hand but I couldn't tell what it was.