hi, what the hell!

"Hi, oh god! What the hell, Brett?"

Eddy shouted at his mobile phone which laid on his lap. "Pick the goddam phone up!" Eddy shouted into the distance, sitting in his empty car. "I'm sorry, pick up!" Eddy tapped his fingers against the driving wheel, impatiently. He felt sorry for lashing out, he didn't know what came upon him.

"Sh- this is all my fault. I've been so, so stupid." Eddy muttered, feeling breathless. "Turn right to reach your destination within five minutes" GPS started speaking up, breaching into Eddy's thoughts. "Oh god, not you. Shut up." Eddy parked his car in an empty parking lot along the lonely road. He sat alone, breathing heavily trying to calm his mind down.

He slowly picked up his phone again, but this time dialing a different number. "Hello, this is Eddy Chen. May I talk to Mister Robert?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Hey Rob, um, look I'm sorry for this. But I won't be able to perform in London. No- it's not because of the orchestra or anything. It's because, well, my anniversary. It's- yeah thanks, it's my fifth anniversary with my husband and we'd like to go to Korea. He's, he's upset, because you know, I didn't get time earlier."

Eddy sighed in relief, "Yes thanks, you can contact Ray Chen, though. I'm sure he will perform. Thanks a lot for understanding, I'm so sorry if I caused you a hell ton of inconvenience."

Eddy sighed again, finger hovering over the decline button. He rang Brett's phone once again. "The number you're trying to call is currently switched off. Please try again later." Eddy yelled in frustration. "Brett for goodness's sake! Pick the goddam phone up!"

Eddy's mind raced a hundreds thoughts, half angry and half sad, his foot hit the gas pedal. He sped his way to his destination; the bubble tea shop. The place they always went to hang out, to vent out. To think, to admire each other under the low-hanging lights.

Screech!

"Motherfu-