Baby business

Anna smiles as she looks over a list of names with Kitty. They were trying to pick the perfect one. There were just three months left now. They'd bought a bunch of clothes too. The cutest little outfits. Once the baby was walking and able to wear more varieties of stuff Anna was gonna get a mini letterman jacket to match her red and black one. Their kid wouldn't wear just the plain stuff. They decided to dress the kid in both and let choices be made along the line instead of pushing into boxes. Anna feels Kitty relax and then jolt up.
"Anna-"
"What's wrong?" In response Kitty just grabs her hand and puts it on her bump.
"Kicking!"
"Hey little jelly bean. Don't give your mama too hard a time okay?" Anna says, kissing kitty's bump and smiling when she gets kicks in response.
"I'll take that as a yes then" she says, sitting up and kissing Kitty. She was a little scared to be a mom but she was also super excited.

Time skip three months. Time for the baby y'all

Kitty wakes up in pain. And then it feels like she wet the bed.
"Shit. Anna! Anna wake up!"
"Huh? What? What's wrong? Why is the- oh shit. Okay let's go" she grabs the bag by the door and helps Kitty downstairs. Sure enough Jane appears at their sides with Anne.
"Okay babes. Keep breathing" Anna says, helping her into the car and holding her hand. Jane gets them there in no time. She's helped into a wheelchair and stays holding Anna's hand as she's taken straight to a delivery room.

Skip because idek how this works

At 6:32 am their baby girl was born. 5 pounds in weight and 16 inches in length.
"Oh she's beautiful. Just like her mama" Anna says softly, smiling as their baby grips her finger.
"Want to hold her before Jane and Anne find a way to get in?" Anna nods and gently takes the baby, holding her gently.
"She's perfect. I could sit here like this forever" Anna says softly as Anne and Jane quietly walk in with the others. Edward, Mae and Elizabeth were all asleep and Mary was groggily leaning against Catherine.
"This is our baby girl. Isabella Jane Cleves-Howard"
"She's so cute oh my god" Anne coos. Just as Elizabeth wakes up crying.
"Mama"
"It's okay. Mamas here" Anne turns her attention to Elizabeth and Jane hands Edward to Catherine, walking over to them.
"She's gorgeous you guys" just then a nurse comes in.
"Well well what a family you both have" she says and Kitty smiles.
"Yeah. It's chaos but it's great" she says as Anna hands Isabella back to her. They have a photo taken of just the two of them with Isabella and then of all of them together.
"So how are you doing the feeding? A nurse asks"
"Bottle feeding. It's easier for us all" the nurse nods and walks out again. And then Anna takes her chance, getting down on one knee and pulling out a small velvet box.
"Kitty, I've loved you since...since well our first life and I feel so lucky to be able to call you mine and to say that beautiful little girl is ours. I want to spend the rest of this life with you. Will you marry me?" She says and Kitty nods, tearing up and holding out her hand. Anna slips the ring on and then stands up to kiss her.
"Today is one of the best days of my life" she says and Anna smiles.
"Mine too"

***

So that's the end...for now. I'll be starting a sequel. So by the time you see this I'll have a chapter up. It's called 'the chaos continues'