Gaibotsu Games Chapter 10 - Sticky Situation

It had been five hours since Chuuji defeated Kizu in a Gaibotsu battle, albeit it wasn't exactly his fight. Chuuji had heard of a place in Nishina called the Misto Diner, and it had very good reviews. Having no choice, Chuuji decided to go to the Misto Diner and try out their food.

Chuuji had finally arrived at the Misto Diner and looked around. There weren't many customers, so it was relatively quiet. He looked around and noticed the gang were all sitting down at a table. He tilted his head slightly and walked towards their table.

Chuuji: "Uh, hey guys..."

Shouichi: "Oh hey Chuuji, we're just here for lunch. We're practically the number 1 customers here."

Chuuji: "That's nice. What exactly is there to eat here? I've never been to this place..."

Touya: "There's onigiri, karaage, tempura, yakitori, and more."

Chuuji: "That's nice but I'll pass-- wait... did you say yakitori?"

Touya: "Yes, yes I did."

Chuuji: "Awesome! I love yakitori!"

Shouichi: "That's good to know, I'll order you some."

Chuuji: "Thanks, Shouichi!"

Chuuji grabbed a chair and set it beside the gang's table. Shouichi ordered Chuuji some yakitori and set it on the table in front of him. Chuuji smiled and closed his eyes.

Chuuji: "Itadakimasu!"

Chuuji then opened his eyes and began eating. The moment he took a bite of the yakitori, he instantly fell in love with it. Chuuji gave Shouichi a thumbs up and continued eating the yakitori.

Shouichi: "I knew you'd like it."

Ai: "Chuuji looks so adorable, it's nice to see him without that fiery exterior."

Chuuji: "Don't call me adorable! I'm 13, almost at 14!" Chuuji said abruptly, swallowing the yakitori.

Touya: "Alright let's all calm down. Chuuji, are you still looking for a place to stay?"

Chuuji: "Yeah. I have little to no money, so I'm not able to get a hotel. But I already made my choice to stay in Nishina and help defeat the Demolishers."

Shouichi: "Well Chuuji... you could stay with me. We could be roommates!"

Chuuji: "Really? It'd be great to stay with you!"

Shouichi: "Awesome! It'll be nice having someone else around, it'd be like having a brother again."

Chuuji: "Those are some poor word choices..."

Shouichi: "Oh... uh- no offense Chuuji, I was sort of referring to me... I have a brother, but he left for college in America so I'm sort of alone..."

Chuuji: "Looks like we both have something in common."

Touya: "Shouichi, are you talking about Atsushi?"

Shouichi: "Yeah, I really miss him, but it won't be long until he comes back home."

Chuuji: "Well I suppose after this, I'll go to your house and stay there. It's still surprising before noon, so that's great."

Everyone finished their meals and exited the Misto Diner. They were on their way to Shouichi's house to hangout. While they were walking, Chuuji's ponytail got in Wataru's face, and then he accidentally bumped into him.