💚Sixty-Two💚

@Harry_Styles

91,412,280 Likes

91,412,280 Likes

Harry_Styles Sad to already be leaving New York. A special shout out to @Kaceymusgraves for performing with me tonight 🙏 see you soon, Washington!

Comments

Kaceymusgraves had a great time out there tonight!

NiallHoran hate to admit it lad, but I'm gonna miss your pretty face
|
Harry_Styles eh, you'll get used to it
|
LouisStyles28 watch your mouth, Ni, look who you're talking to.
|
NiallHoran I don't see your name written anywhere on Harry, do I?
|
LouisStyles28 well I'm the only one who's seen his ass, so of course you hadn't seen my name on him before
|
NiallHoran are you saying that your name is written on Harry's arse?
|
Harry_Styles that's interesting
|
LouisStyles28 that's exactly what I'm saying

Hazalishis wow daddy 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥶🥶🥶🥶

Milk..Man can't wait to see ya, lad!
|
Zayn what
|
Milk..Man I've said nothing 🤗
|
Harry_Styles you too, Li! Can't wait

Zayn what are you keeping from me, Haribo?
|
LouisStyles28 I second that

91,349,592 More Comments

-

Harry

Harry kept his hand resting on the small of Louis' back as they walked down the inside of the plane to first class, finding their seats quickly.

The two of them sat down, Louis getting the window seat.

"How long will it be until we're there, Hazzy?" He asked Harry sleepily.

Harry grinned at the sleepy boy next to him, cupping his face with his hands.

"Almost an hour and a half. Not too long, my love. How about you sleep while we fly? You look very tired, baby." Harry informed Louis, running his thumbs along the skin underneath Louis' eyes.

Louis smiled at Harry before puckering his lips in a silent plea for a kiss.

Harry grinned dopily, leaning in to place a sweet, lingering kiss to Louis' lips.

He pulled away a bit, but went back in to peck him on the lips one more time, causing the boy to giggle quietly, reaching his hands up to hold gently onto Harry's wrists, running his own thumbs along the skin of Harry's arm.

"I will see you in almost an hour and a half, then," Louis whispered.

"Cheeky," Harry muttered, chuckling, "sleep well, baby."