💚Thirty-Eight💚

Harry

Harry sat there, shitting his pants.

He and Louis were gonna go somewhere today, and then that night he had to go back to London for his next few shows.

He was so nervous. Surely Louis saw this as a date, right?

He had called Louis last night, like he told him he would, and they discussed they'd go to a small diner that Louis knew about. He told Harry that it wasn't really well known and was on the outskirts of town, so Harry shouldn't be getting mobbed by too many fans there.

Harry agreed.

He was so fucking excited. The last time he went on a date, it was a stunt forced on him by his management.

No hate to Kendall, though.

In fact, Harry and her still text occasionally.

They were really good friends, not to the public though.

But Harry's manager thought it would get him publicity, so, when he found out Harry was friends with Kendall Jenner, he made them 'date.'

Harry feared it would fuck up their friendship, especially after they had gotten drunk and were both sexually frustrated, mutually agreeing to take it out on each other.

The morning after was, to say the least, the most awkwardest fucking thing in the world.

Luckily, they were able to laugh about it.

Harry was rushing through his hotel room, packing up all of his things so that he wouldn't have to do it later.

He had changed his outfit so many times, but he finally decided on a black, sheer dress shirt and black skinnies.

"You're overthinking this, Harry," Zayn said.

Harry turned to look at the dark haired man, who was laying under the covers of his hotel bed, glaring at the curly lad.

"What do you mean, Zayn?"

"I mean," the man started, as he got out of the bed and walked over to Harry, "You have changed your outfit seven times, pulled basically every hair out of your head from the excessive brushing and pulling, and you're sweating heavily."

Harry turns to the mirror hung on the wall, and notices that, in deed, he is sweating an alarming amount.

His forehead was glistening and damp, and he cursed under his breath as he rushed to the bathroom, grabbing a towel so he could wipe himself off.

What if Louis thought he smelled bad?

He grabbed his perfume from the counter, but hesitated when he was about to spray.

What if Louis thought his flower smelling perfume was too girly?

He put the perfume down, and instead, picked up his cologne.

He sprayed it twice, on his face and on his chest.

"Did you just spray your cologne on your face" Asked Zayn, startling Harry.

"Jesus, Zayn, didn't see you there. And yes I did, I don't want to stink."

"You don't stink, mate. Why did you put your perfume down? I like the smell of that way better than your cologne."

Harry frowned, looking down slightly as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Haz," Zayn said quietly, walking over to Harry, "I don't think Louis would judge you for wearing perfume. That's something to make you smell nice - just like cologne. They're to make you smell nicer and fresher, it doesn't matter your gender, okay? Don't care about what other people think."

"I don't care about what people think, except for Louis. I-I really care about him, Zayn. I haven't felt like this about anyone before, and that's scary. I have literally met him in person once, Zayn, and I'm already so... infatuated by him." Harry was looking at Zayn, his eyes wide and innocent.

"Hey, it's alright, c'mere."

Zayn pulled him into a hug, and Harry instantly wrapped his arms around his friend, hiding his face in the man's neck.

"Everything will be alright, Harry. Louis likes you so much, alright? I can tell just from how he looks at you. And I've seen your guys' messages-" Harry wines in embarrassment, "-So you don't have to worry about Louis judging you, alright? Just be yourself. That's the best you, okay?"

Harry nods, "Okay, thank you Zayn. You're right, I don't know what all of this fuss is about." Harry pulls away from Zayn and smiles.

Then, he gets a text.

From 'Lou Lou ☺️'
I'm here

A/N: I've been having a bit of writer's block with this book lately, so I started a new book called "We Three" that I haven't published yet 🤦‍♀️ there's too many books in my drafts. Anyway, I think for a bit my updates will be slow, untill I get out of this writer's block. This was more of a filler chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless.

You should tell me the last think you ate to help me through the writers block 😄

The last thing I ate, was a teeny tiny piece of chocolate nut fudge my dad made this morning.

Okay, bye now!