💙Sixty-Nine💙

(A/N: ^ excuse that picture 😌 though not really. In honor of chapter 69, this chapter will purely be smut...so if you don't want to read smut, then go on ahead and skip this chapter 🙈)

As soon as Harry had shut their hotel door behind himself, Louis slammed him against the door.

Harry dropped his bags in surprise, but grabbed onto Louis' hips, nevertheless.

Louis carded his hands through Harry's hair, pulling roughly at the strands as he slammed his lips against Harry's, rubbing his hard cock into Harry's own soft one.

"Fuck me hard, daddy," Louis begged against Harry's lips desperately, before continuing the assault to the man's lips.

Harry moaned from Louis' filthy words, grabbing the boys arse in his hands, squeezing the skin roughly, kneading the skin through the boy's jeans.

"Want me to fuck you, princess?" Harry muttered, picking Louis up so he could carry him to their hotel bed.

"Yes, please, daddy. I've been a good boy, right?" Louis asked, innocently, looking up at Harry with his sweet, big blue lust filled eyes.

"Yes you have been, baby. Daddy's good boy. I'm so proud of you, darling, been so good."

Louis preened at the praise, though he knew that he was always a good boy, and that they were being kinkier with their sex than normal - and this was just the foreplay!

Harry set Louis down on the bed, reaching down so he could unbotton Louis' pants.

He attached his lips to Louis' while he worked on undressing the boy, causing Louis' heart to melt at the gentle, loving kisses that completely contradicted Harry's aggressive motions.

Once Louis was naked, Harry took his own clothes off, slow and teasing, making Louis whine and shiver from neediness.

All he wanted at this moment was Harry.

More specifically, Harry's huge monster truck of a cock.

What the fuck?

"Daddy, please! I need you!" Louis cried.

Harry smiled down at the boy lovingly, lust mixing so well with love in the green pools of his eyes.

"Gonna get you ready for me, doll. You get me nice and lubed while I stretch you, alright baby?" Harry told Louis softly.

The man got on the bed, his legs on either side of Louis as he shimmied his way up Louis' body.

Louis shivered in arousal, nodding his head, taking in the sight of Harry towering over him, his flushed cock hard and leaking, bouncing as the man moved.

He needed it in his mouth.

He leant his head up, as far is it would go, trying to reach Harry.

And he did, for just a second, his tongue licking the salty precum right off of the head of Harry's dick.

And it made Harry shiver, freezing his movements for just a moment as he grabbed Louis' head, holding it exactly where it was so the boy was barely able to graze the head with the tip of his tongue.

But then, Harry was pushing Louis' head back into the matress, flipping himself around so that their stomach's were facing each other and their heads were at opposite ends.

Harry's dick was right there, all for Louis, so he hurriedly lifted his head, chocking it down his throat from his eagerness.

Tears spring up in his eyes and Harry was lifting his hips, trying to pull his cock out of Louis' throat just a little bit.