👽Sixty-Three👽

(A/N: my mom just told my sister and I that she wasn't going to go into the school with us to get our pictures taken and I pulled the "so Harry is in his hotel room right now since he's on vocal rest. Then where is Louis?" Face that Niall pulled, even though we're literally in highschool and don't need our mom to come with us to take our school pictures.)

Zayn definitely didn't smell Liam's neck when the man embraced him in a hug.

Nope. Definitely not.

"How have you been, Z?" Liam asked him into his ear, rubbing his back softly.

Zayn blushed, grinning like an idiot at the nickname.

"I've been good. How have you been, Li?" He asked back, just as quietly, as if their exchanging of words was a secret.

"I've been good, too. You been writing any new songs?"

Zayn blushed even further, burying his face into his neck.

He had been writing a new song, but the inspiration for it came from Liam.

"Yes, do you want to see it?" He asked nervously, pulling away from Liam to look up at him.

He realized that his assistant, Paul, Harry and Louis were now gone.

Liam nodded excitedly, "Yeah, I'd love to see them, Z."

Zayn looked down shyly, turning around to get his notebook that he set on Harry and Louis' hotel bed when he got there an hour previously.

He had no idea Liam was going to be here as well as him. Harry had told him that Louis was going to join him on the rest of his tour, but didn't know that Zayn was going to be there for the rest of tour, too.

He wished he could have seen Niall again, though he guesses he can see the blonde idiot once tour is over.

He sat down on the bed, Liam sitting right next to him.

So close that their thighs were touching.

Zayn fiddled nervously with the journal, opening it and flipping through the pages shakily.

He didn't know why he was such a fucking pussy.

He had never been this way before.

His heart was beating quickly in his chest, his hands were shaky and sweaty, and he definitely felt a blush on his face.

He felt so warm where their thighs were touching, and he felt so small next to Liam.

Liam.

Beautiful Liam. With his brown hair and brown eyes that looked like a teddy bear. His arm was resting on the bed behind Zayn, so that his side was leaned toward Zayn.

He was peering down at his notebook curiously.

Liam wasn't even doing anything, yet he felt so fucking dominating to Zayn.

He got to the song he had been writing, the inspiration coming from Liam, and handed it over to the man nervously.

He looked down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers as he waited for Liam to read over the lyrics he had so far.

I been fucked and I want ya, I can't even text ya
'Cause my fingers ain't working, but my heart is
If you wanna, let me know where you hiding
I can come and love ya (I can come and love)
I can come and love (I can come and love ya)
I can come and love ya (I can come and love)
I can come and love ya (I can come and love ya)