8.

Slight violence ahead:

Jin was sitting on the stairs of the club for some time being. Chaos and the smell of liquor were coming from inside. Yellow light was coming out from the skylight of the basement behind him.

Anybody who would see him would take him as a useless, depressed addict at this hour of the night.

He was waiting. He sent a letter to the address with the code given by Namjoon. That girl, code name AA3, should know the code. If she was still willing to contact NIS, she would come to meet him. If she doesn't, he would have to assume that she is willing to stay put and betray NIS.

In the latter case, he would have to go for some methods to extract the information from her, and if he succeeded, the next thing he would have to do is not pleasant to him.

Killing was never a pleasure.

But judging by her experience and previous work, it's obvious that she was highly trained and an excellent agent. It would be a great help if he could gather more information about her.

It's not likely she will yield to the torture methods he'd have to perform to extract that information easily if she doesn't cooperate.

He looked at his watch. It's late. This area of the town is for the poor. The club he was sitting in front of was probably one of those illegal outlets. Very few numbers of street lights were spreading yellowish sodium light weakly trying to eradicate the darkness of the night.

Except for the crowd inside the club, the street was almost vacant.

A motorcycle stopped in front of him suddenly. It came out of nowhere almost crashing in front of the stairs at a recklessly ridiculous speed.

"AA3?" Jin got up from the stairs.

She threw a crunched paper ball towards him, "You are the one who sent it?"

Jin stopped moving. Where did he hear the voice? Why it was so familiar?

"And every fair from fair sometime declines-?"

Her voice was commanding.
Jin understood she was verifying his identity. He should answer now.

Back in his head, he started to shuffle the famous poem, what should he respond with? the next line? Or the previous line? Why she is verifying him in the first place? She is acting like he should know the answer.

She was waiting.

"AA3..."

The girl put off the helmet from her head and asked in a rough voice again, "And every fair from fair sometime declines-??"

Jin saw the face in almost dim light.

Jin looked at the face for a moment.

Dishelved, rough hair, unusually stiff face with a tinge of stubborn seriousness. Cruelty was peeking into the corners of her lips pressed against each other into a thin line. There was an unusual kind of stubbornness and confidence in the eyes. At first glance, this girl seems to be a cold-blooded killer anytime.