27.

The two people suddenly became silent

Arya turned around to see Jin standing in the doorway.

"Hey!" Arya instantly greeted him,
"You are not around much these days."

Jin didn't answer, just nodded a little.

The two people bowed a little and left the room.

"Here for food?" Asked Arya.

Jin entered the kitchen where Arya laid two plates on the kitchen table.

The breakfast was quiet with Jin remaining silent like usual.

"I am thinking about wandering around the city today." Arya broke the silence suddenly.

Jin looked at her.

"Gonna need a job and a place to stay," Arya said, "I can't be a lifetime guest in your house."

"Stay as long as you want," Jin assured her.

"And Jin..." Arya started but stopped immediately when Jin placed a credit card in front of her.

Arya smiled widely and took the card in her hand and cheered, "You are a lifesaver, Jin. But I need to keep it with me for quite a few days I warn you."

"Mnn."

"Don't worry, I won't rob you." Arya smiled, "I'll pay back once I get a steady job."

"You don't need to pay me back." Jin was indifferent.

"How chivalrous of you." Arya teased, "You know I can drain your bank account in one day."

"I am not complaining." Jin quietly said.

"Anyway," Arya flipped the card in her hand, "Thank you for this one. By the way, are you going somewhere?"

Jin nodded a little.

"Where, may I know?"

"Soojin noona. It's her wedding reception."

"Huh?"

"Problem?" Jin frowned a little seeing Arya's puzzled expression.

"She is married?? Is it forced or something?"

"Which century do you think we live in?"

"Not that, it's just..." Arya didn't know how would he say that she was thousands of percent sure that that woman had feelings for Jin which he reciprocates. Otherwise, why would Jin have a slightly different attitude towards that woman? And her encounter with that woman just confirmed that. She was fighting with her from her insecurities. Was she not?

"I thought you two have something going on." Arya was ready to get a laugh.

But instead, a frown covered Jin's expression that almost seemed like he was enraged.