45.

Violent contents ahead:

Jin was sweaty and alert and on guard. Seeing the punch coming towards his jaw, he jumped back immediately, saved by a few inches. Instantly gaining the balance back, he spun a little, throwing one counter kick with his right leg.
The opponent was ready, she blocked the kick with her left hand.

Jin almost groaned in pain from the impact on his shin bone.
Immediately after the right foot fell on the ground, he threw another kick with his left leg.
His opponent couldn't block it this time and fell on the ground with the impact.

But she was swift. Seemed like not on the floor, rather she fell on the spring, and stood up on her feet almost immediately without breaking a sweat.

She was breathing rapidly.
Jin was concerned, did he hit her too harshly?

He let go of the guard position and wiped his palms on his trousers.

She didn't let the opportunity slip and dashed towards him, using both hands and legs simultaneously.

Jin was forced to back off with the continuous vigorous attacks. He was just defending now, no time to think clearly anymore.

He almost was near the wall. He needed to do something right now if he didn't want to get cornered.

But he waited in patience.

Just as the opponent threw a weak punch, he evaded it and gripped it on the wrist. Turning sideways, he yanked her forward and trusted upwards with his folded knees.

The kick was impactful on the torso of the opponent as she was leaning forwards due to his pulling, she was breathless for a moment and her one foot left the ground. But Jin didn't let go. He twisted the hand and tackled down the person. He sat on her side blocking her way out, keeping his hand on her trachea lightly, he can break the windpipe if he wanted.

Assessing the situation, Arya tapped on Jin's hand indicating she was yielding.

Jin released her and got up and offered his hand to her. Arya grabbed it and got up on her feet.

"It seemed you were going to win at one point," Jin said wiping his sweat with a towel.

"I was." Arya rolled her eyes.

Jin took her hand and unclasped her fist and pressed on her fingers one at a time.
"Use your fingers, not your fist. It will help you cover more distance."

"Fingers? Why? And how does it works?"

"What do you mean?" suddenly Jin frowned.

"I asked first!" Arya too frowned.

"You've already learned it! Just use Ninjutsu."

"Ninjutsu? I mean Ninja?" Arya again frowned, "When the hell I did learn ninja fighting?"