23.

Okinawa island, China

Arya was lying down in a fetal position on the bathroom floor, trembling so violently that Jin had to hold her down while pouring warm water on her body.

"Should I call a doctor?" a man was standing beside the door, keeping his gaze away.

"No need." Jin was indifferent, "hand me some blanket please."

"On it." The person went away in search of extra blankets.

Arya struggled to keep herself together but managed to grasp one of Jin's hands and held it for dear life,
"Jin...Jin..."

Jin didn't say anything back, rather he picked her up a little so that her head stays above the flowing water.
Arya grabbed on Jin's lapel with trembling hands which merely had strength left in it.

"Feeling better?"

"I am ok. Don't worry." Arya could manage the words out from her numb lips which were pale blue now with the cold.

With the contrast to her icy cold skin, Jin's fingers behind her neck were almost burning.

"Keep it there," Arya mumbled when Jin tried to move his hands away, "It's so warm."

"Stop talking."

Arya grinned sensing his wariness,
"You have changed, Jin."

After a moment of silence, his voice came from above, "how so?"

"You were always so cold to me. You despised me. I sickened you every time." She again beamed mischievously, "to be honest, I can't even get used to the way you are now."

"How am I now?"

"Warm." She closed her eyes and held onto his lapel a little more, "and a bit...tolerant?"

Jin didn't answer.

They got out of North Korea in rush.
Jin already had his workers' permit from an export company from china. He came back with the truck that went to North Korea.
After the incident, the red alert was already spread over Pyongyang, cordoning the whole city, no ins and out whatsoever.

Luckily they both came out of Pyongyang before that.

The problem was Arya's departure. She had no way to return from North Korea. The security was increased tenfold in the borders and important places.
The petrol boats increased in the rivers.

So they did something a bit risky.
Jin's informer provided him with scuba gears and once again, Arya was in a wet suit and aqualungs.
But this time, she dived inside a milk tanker which was supposed to be driven by Jin's company.

The car was thoroughly checked, but except for peeking and searching with a torch in the inside of the tanker through the hatches, the security didn't budge to assume that a person could be there under the milk.