Running Into You

Walking into the shuffle doors of the subway Quinn immediately bumps into a very hard, muscular body. His hands find his way around her body holding into her waist, and his other holding her arm she feels the familiar burning cold ring on her skin. Her face it being grabbed forced to look up, catching the same familiar green eyes.

"Quinn?" His gruff voice questioned, she remembers when he said her name in a hushed low moan. She pulls away from him and finds a seat settling down and pulling out her phone she starts scrolling on Insta.

Moments later she hears a shuffle in front of her, she looks up and here he sits. Staring, admiring. She blushes and hides behind the width of her phone.

"Go out with me?" She sighs and look up at him, netting his intense glare.

"Didn't I answer you question the first time?" She asks annoyed, he leans closer.

"And what did I tell you Beautiful?" She goes back and remembers him placing his larger hand on her throat and pushing her to the wall and telling her specifically this 'I didn't ask you, I'm telling you. And if you don't show up I'll bend u over my knee and brighten your ass'. She rubs her tights together feeling the wetness escape. She looks back at him.

"I don't remember." She lies, he gets up and sits next to her. His hand going straight to her thigh playing with the fishnet stocking she has on.

"Don't lie to me." He runs his hand through her hair tugging it back, the whispering "I know you remember. I know your soaking wet" His hand again goes to her thighs pushing them open then finding her knickers.

"D-Don't. I'm embarrassed" she admits while her breathing accelerates he pushes them aside and finds the thick milky texture of her arousal. His dick in his pants springs right up and becomes erect. He groans and lifts his hand out letting it find my mouth then sucking on and enjoying the taste.

"Fucking hell. I can't take it, u need to be inside you." He lifts her up and let's her straddle his waist, her moist area landing in his thick shaft. She unbuckles his belt but then remembers there only on the subway.

"Wait. We can't do it in public, there's people." He chuckles and then pulls out a Gun that was tucked into his back pants. She's surprisingly not scared, she finds comfort. He cocks it back and everyone that was staring no longer is.

"They won't look." He lifts her by her thighs and she grabs his erection positioning it at her opening, he slowly sets her down his erection invading her warmth.

A sharp but pleasure pain sparks through her. He grabs her ass making her skirt lift on her hips, she rides faster. She feels higher than she's ever been, letting the pleasure ripple through her like a wiff of wind.

"Faster." He commands. She rides faster while he holds the gun aimed at anyone who so much as dare to look back there. Almost reaching her climax he pulls out and then bends her over and holds her hair letting her control the tempo,the moans roaming around the subway. He knows the sounds of her stifle the ducks in the Men's pants, probably going home to jerk off about it later.

"Fuck, fuck." He grabs her throat making her body stand and lean against his. "Tomorrow. 7:00, I'll pick you up." He demands.

"What do you think now that your fucking me I'm going out with you." She laughs as he still thrusts into her, he smirks then suddenly pulls out shocking her. He runs the tip up and down her now sensitive puffy pussy. She shivers with need.

"So your not gonna go out with me?" He teases, he slaps her ass really hard and then grabs her thick black and blonde hair. He pushes just the tip in and then retracts from it. She hisses, but doesn't answer. He chokes her and let's his other hand press her clit.

"Fine. I'll be ready," he nods his head then inserting the full length in her again, she grips onto it making his erection twitch in pleasure, then a second later he feels his seed get buried deep within her. She lets out a deep groan.

"Be ready tomorrow. I'm not kidding, your mine now."

——————
I know this is sooo short. It'll be longer next time but I wanted to get something out there, so yeah. I don't know if I'll get just as much views but I'll manifest. 😏🧍🏽‍♀️❤️