Liar Manipulation

TW: this includes Degrading, Smacking, Chocking, Rough/Trash talking.

I'm tired of this. The toxicness is to much for my heart, i know he loves me. He just chooses not to show it. I want to love him, he's just so broken I can't love someone who's broken.

Every day it's something, either it's his possessiveness, his jealousy. Everything, and every time we argue we have the most amazing sex. Rough, hardcore session. I'm not saying I don't like it, but we've never made love.

I packed all my stuff. Gave him back all the jewelry, cloths, shoes. Everything he bought me I'm giving back. I sit on the couch with my suitcases surrounding me and my bags. The lock on the door turns and my heart drops.

I straighten out my posture snd wait for the door to open, one open i see him. He's tall, this, dark almost black long hair. Deep grey eyes, i know he just got back from his work because his ties in his hand, briefcase in the other.

I clear my throat, with that he turns around. Being studded he drops his keys on the floor and faces me. I see the devastation in his face

"Why are your bags packed." He asks demandingly, i know he'd never hurt me. But i just need time, he needs it too.

"I-im sorry Alex, but i have to go." I say, he comes closer to me. His eyes flash with detachment.

"What do you mean, you're leaving?" I close my eyes, a tear escaping my cheek. I start to loose myself,

"I-i can't stay here. I can't do this anymore. The rough makeup sex, the jealousy and the possessiveness. Is to much for me Alex." He sighs, taking off his jacket. I see he's calm but that changes when he slams his hand to the kitchen counter.

"What do you want me to do huh?!?! I can't help it, i fucking have anger issues and I'm fucked up." He shouts, i jump from his outburst. Now again,

"I know but—" he cuts me off.

"But what?!? They can't disappear, I'm taking medication for it. What more do you want.from.me" i shake my head, I'm done. I tried, i grab my bag and my suitcase from the ground. I reach for the door but he grabs my arm. Pushing his nails into my skin i hiss in pain, tears striking my eyes again "where the fuck do you think you're going. Huh? You bitch you think you're going to leave me?"

I slap him and in the face, he just laughs at my weak attempt to make him angry. I again reach for the door but am pushed back against the counter. I hear a pop on my back from his roughness. I cry harder, please god.

"D-don't hurt m-me. I just want to l-leave let me leave." I beg, he laughs again then grabs my arm dragging me to the bedroom. No, please no.

"Oh I'm gonna hurt you all right, but not in the way you think." He pushes me on the bed, pulling me to the end of the bed he forces my hands behind his back. I cry out to the world, for help. He shoves my skirt up to my hips and rips my underwear to shreds.

"Don't, please. I don't want it, get off. Get off. Get off. I just want to leave let me leave." The moment i hear his belt buckle. I wish i was dead.

—————————————-
For starters, no. This is obviously not a sexy one shot. This is just a short story of some examples of an untrustworthy and non reliable relationship. I wrote this to spread awareness to others for whoever is going through something like this and doesn't know what to do, or think this is a healthy relationship and it's not. Don't mistake their jealousy and possessiveness behavior over you as just being a boyfriend/ girlfriend. If they are telling you not to look at other men/women, and not to talk to them then you should reach out for help. There's a big difference between being jealous and possessive in a healthy way than being jealous and possessive in an obsessive way. Please be safe readers and catch signs or red flags between the two.