P-Star

Ok I'm going to do it..
"Nope! Not doing it!" I constantly battle in my head with my inners thoughts about what i should do...
I might be possibly considering filming a short p-rn video with this supper crazy hot guy.

Blame my friend! She convinced me to do it! I swear, it totally wasn't my small devil friend in my head saying over snd over again that i should let him fuck me. But hear me out! I can give a list of reasons why i want to do it...and it's not just about sex.

He's funny!
He's smart, went to Berkley..
He's hot...
Tall
Blonde
Did i mention he's hot?

I scroll over his page on the website, I've watched all of his 3,084 videos. I even follow him on instagram and twitter. I nibble on my lip and click hesitantly on a video I've watched a million times.

Intense moaning starts to echo across my living room walls. He grips this faceless girl by the hair and slowly teaches her pussy, i quiver and flutter my eyes closed because this is just the beginning. He shifts his muscular thighs behind hers as he pulls her up and sets her bent over facing the camera. He pushes on her back as his needy moans start to overpower hers, i love how he's not afraid to show his pleasure. Most men hide their moans,he doesn't.

He mouth starts to hang open as he picks up his speed. He's relentless, taking over and controlling the aspect of sex itself. He's not making love, he's fucking. And man do i want to get fucked by him, it's a one time opportunity. He doesn't fuck and film is twice.

By the time the video ends I've made up my mind. I don't know how people set up appointments to get fucked by someone on the p-rn website. So i do what comes to mind...i message him.

Ashley- Hey, I don't really know how this whole thing goes. Nor do i know how to set up and appointment..but, can i?

I face palm myself as an hour passes, what the fuck! He's popular why would he ever reply to me?!? I press hold onto the message and am about to press delete before grey dots float the screen!

"Oh shit!" i throw my phone onto the carpet.
He actually noticed me?
What do i do! Or say..
Fuck my phone!

I scramble to pick it up, checking it frantically for an cracks or scratches. I palm my chest in relief. Then it flashes with a notification from instagram. I do breathing exercises before i check.

Nash- you want to get fucked? Just say that don't dumb it down, you want to get fucked Ashley?

Oh holy devil— yes. Yes i would.

Ashley- uhh, yes? Yes. I said yes twice...and now I'm rambling.

Why? WHY must i type unnecessary words. 

Nash- I usually don't respond to these messages because they are usually stupid people wasting my time and money. Are you wasting my time and money, or are you serious about wanting to be fucked. 

Why does he keep saying it like that, all serious n stuff.

Ashley- well it took a lot of courage for me to actually message you. And you'd be wasting my time and money as well so...yes I'm serious about..you know

Nash- Say it.

What— he's demanding.

Ashley- say what...

Nash- That you want to be fucked by me.

What the hell, he's a demanding. Hot, asshole..but he's true. A couple minutes pass while i decide what to say before he writes another message

Nash- because i can admit i want to fuck you. How do i know you're serious if you don't say you want to fuck me?

He did not just admit he wants to fuck me..HE DID.

Ashley- I want to fuck you too.
SEND, i died. Omg— whyyyyyy

It's another hour before he responds, before i was thinking i just embarrassed myself.

Nash- i look forward to working with you then Ashley. Before we agree as adults you'll of course need to fill out some things for safety reasons. And signs a non-disclosable agreement. Do you have a boyfriend?

I wouldn't be setting up this is i had one, but i wanted to play with him.

Ashley- uhh, no?

Nash- Good, i look forward to fucking you Ashley. Have a good night.

Woah— that just happened.

—————-
Beat that hoe, beat that hoe. Yeah ik ik, I've been MIA but i wanted to get something out. Part 2 coming tomorrow 😘