𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧.

Lust is why I'm on the highway In my expensive Mercedes, speeding past all the cars constantly rubbing my heat and the ache between my legs on the leather seat. My dark brunette hair crazed and my skin hot, as i speed i take a look at the expensive wedding band on my hand, i bite my lip at the adrenaline of doing this.

I slow in front of my destination and run my hands through my hair really debating on doing this or not. Finally making up my mind i unlock my door and step out the car, i shut and lock my door. I've never felt completely intoxicated in my life

"Am i really doing this, I'm doing to cheat on my Husband on 5 years just because i find another man intoxicating and intelligent?" I guess my make up my mind before i find myself walking up the stairs to his apartment, the railing is cheep and rusty and the walls we're once white but are not a old moldy yellow.

When i reach his door i find it slightly ajar i push open the small door and go in, my heals lightly tap against the tile as i walk further in, the setting is dark and gloomy as I remember. As i get closer to his room i hear what sounds of a really intense groan and the bed shaking. It doesn't take me long to figure out what it is

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐤" i hear him draw out, it makes my heart sink but beat faster. The door again is lightly open and i push on it a little, the lighting in the room is Red giving it and seductive sexy look.

"𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫." I hear a light feminine voice call out, i look and notice the position he has her in. Shes bound to his head board with furry handcuffs, and he has her blonde locks between his muscular tattooed hand. He holds her hips arching out her ass and relentlessly pounding into her from behind. I see his skin glisten with sweat, he also pushing his frosted hair out his face.

That's when i step in the room fully, smelling the sent of sex and sweat. They both turn to me, his eyes widen and she looks at me as if I'm a piece of meat.

"You here to join?" She asks me, Jackson jumps up on his feet covering his prize. He then walks over to her handcuffed state and un-cuffs her. She gets up as well

"Vivian, what are you doing here?" He asks me sternly, i look over at the women. She listens in but stops when she realizes we both stare at her to leave, she holds her hands up in surrender and places her clothing back on.

"Fine, see you jack." When the front door closes he has his boxers on by now. I feel a tear run down my cheek before i lift my hand and smack him hard across the face. He's shocked but i can see his face redden with anger before i grab him and pull him into a kiss he pulls away from me, i grip onto his torso and look at him with a slightly begging face.

He just breaths down on me, he then pushes me up against the wall behind me and starts to kiss me even harder. He rushes me up around his torso and his large hands grab my bottom squeezing, which makes a second heartbeat.

"Oh god, please." I beg, he slides my skirt up and his finger hooks onto my thong. He sets me down and helps me out of them. Teasingly slides them down my thighs while looking up at me. Once off i pull him back up and kiss him harder, both me and him fighting for control. He pushes everything off his desk in the corner and places me on top of it, my wetness drips on the desk as it meets the coldness of it,

"You want me?" He asks huskily, i grab his hips and grind his erection Into my heat, and give him a seductive look

"Yes.." i help him slide his boxers down his legs, them bagging around his legs before i grip his length. He stifles a groan when i aim his thick tip at my entrance, he eases it in slowly. My body weakens as he slides it all e way in. He holds me up as he starts to grind himself against my walls. The desk lightly taps the wall, signs fall off the wall. He grabs my arms pinning them with his larger hand and placing them above our heads.

"Your like a little baby my love, so needy." He powerfully thrusts in catching me off guard, i hiss under my breath praying to god he goes faster he grabs my chin "you need me?" He then thrusts again, it builds slowly.

"Fuck yes," i answer, why has my Husband never made me feel this way. He's so gentle and caring like I'm some little doll, i never knew i like it rough, or hard. It's so 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"Does Will make you feel this way?" He asks me, i blush in shame. He knows he doesn't, he thrusts again this time not stoping. Rapidly making my body convulse, my legs shake and he smirks settling his hand on them making them calm down. "Does he?" He asks again

"No.." he grabs my hair in my hand, and kisses my neck biting it slightly leaving a mark for sure.

"No what?" He flips me around so I'm on my stomach, he's still in me. He grips my hips pushing down on my back making me arch severely.

"No sir." When he grabs my hand i feel him run it over my wedding band, regret flashes through me. But it quickly subsides when he thrusts in me.

"Atta girl" he send a slap to my ass, making my nipples pucker, i hold onto the sides of the table as it constantly hits the wall. He pulls out of me, without letting me finish. I hear him rattle around before coming back to me

"Ever been curios about anal?" My pussy quivers at him mentioning. I've wanted to try some to something new in me and Wills relationship but he always thought anal was nasty. So i never tried it, but i had definitely fantasized. A sharp pain on my ass brings me out of my thoughts "Answer me."

"I-I've been curios for a while, but Will never wanted to try anything new. So I've only done Vaginal sex." I hear his squirt something and then i feel his finger run around my second hole making it pucker.

"Relax otherwise it will hurt more." I relax my muscles before i feel a finger push through the tightness. It makes my stomach twirl at the feeling but i somehow enjoy it. He grabs my left cheek as comfort "Pleasurable?" I smirk hiding my blush, he chuckles and then slides it in and out. I get bold

"Put it in, i want to feel it," he grabs my hair sharply.

"You don't give me demands, you want it in you, you ask respectfully." I push my ass onto his hard erection and he shivers

"Can you please put it in? Please?" He pushes me back down on the desk and i assume he's getting prepared. I relax my muscles as he instructs. He grabs my hips and aims.

"Ready?" He gives me a warning before i feel my hole rapidly stretch i moan out but he stuffs his hands in my mouth, holding it possessively. "Fuck" i catch my breath before he thrusts again.

"AhhH" i moan he pulls my head back by my hair.

"You will leave him, I've marked you. Your mine now" he slowly thrusts in and out more and more. "You understand?"

"Y-yes." He thrust in warningly, he kisses my cheek.

"Yes what," i close my eyes

"Yes sir." I spit out he smiles and kisses the back of my neck.

"𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥"

➖➖➖➖➖➖
Vote if you like it, and comment don't be a ghost reader.