Psycho Prisoner

I flash my light on the steel bars of over 500 cells in Pod-A. It's dark, and reeks in of Men. But to be honest, Hot men.

I flash over one cells and see one man carving a hole into the wall and with his fork from breakfast this morning. What the fuck, i thought they we're smarter than this to give inmates a metal fork. I smack the bar with the and of my flashlight,

"Hey, hand it over. now." He chuckles, and i shiver at it's familiar feeling. He stands to his 6'2 height from crouching on the ground. His muscular back facing me,

"You really don't remember me do you office Black?" He shakes his head, his shaggy black hair flopping around. He stretches his arms exposing hundreds of small tattoos, and amazing embroidery.

"Turn around, then maybe i will." He turns around hovering over the bars. He stretches his arms above me. Still towering over my tall frame. I look at his dark grey eyes, tall built, muscular shoulders. His whole body is muscle.

I remember, that night. I was with my friends at a bar. I got semi drunk, fell into some mans lap. "Woah, be carful sweetheart. Wouldn't want that pretty little face to get hurt." I remember thinking 'holy shit he sounds hot' i turn, and he is. At the time his hair was shorter and brown. But he still caught eyes. "Oh, i-I'm sorry sir. I just lost my balance." He squints his eyebrows, his hand shoots too my waist. Grabbing it tightly , "it's ok. You just made my night". Later that night, we fucked. So hard, that i never forget him. Never forgot his face, and the way he made me feel that night.

A big hand tugs me close to the bars of the cell, cutting off my flashbacks.

"You remember now? I know i do, i could never forget your pretty face as you moaned and whined for release." I shoves him away from me.

"Fuck off you psycho." I drop my flashlight from terror. I slept with a psycho, and crazy hot psycho. I speed walk so fast away from his cell, seconds later i pinned. Hard and fast to the wall. I pat my belt looking for my keys to open the cells. Holy cheese balls, they're gone!

"Don't run. I know you want me again. You're soaked just thinking about it. I know that much" i groan, he's right. I am. I push him back to the wall, pinning him this time.

"What makes you think I'd want to fuck you again?" He grabs my arm twisting me around, pushing his groin into the middle of my back. It's so hard, thick. I remember. Of course i do.

"The flashbacks are so vivid. You remember how hard i pounded your fragile body into the elevator. Oh, and then we couldn't even make it into your apartment before i marked you on the door. And shall i even remind you about you knocking over vases, while i fucked you on the table. And when i—"

"Fuck, just fuck me. Do it, I can't take it." I moan as i pull him to the bathroom. Locking the door, I'm to slow because he spins me around and bends me over the counter, ripping his orange prison suit on, his rod springs out. He shoves my suit down to my ankles. His fingers hook around my thong. Tearing apart the thin piece of lace,

"Tell me you want it. Beg for it Ana." I turn to him,

"I will not. God, what the fuck was i thinking," i head fr the door but he grabs me. Hard and pushes me into a stall when the door to the bathroom opens. He cups my heat and i shiver,

"Be quiet. While i fuck you," he whispers, i shake my head. But he inserts his tip already to far in me. I groan quietly. The man that went into the bathroom stops,

"Hello? Anybody in here?" He thrusts in harder. I bite into his shoulder blade suppressing my moan. He starts to pound me into the stall. It shakes violently. "Woah dude!" He cusses, He lets out a sharp groan of pleasure as i squeeze around him. I grab his head, running my hand through his long hair.

"Please, please, please. Harder, faster." He grabs my arms putting them above my head. He whispers sharply,

"You asked for it." His hips thrust violently into me, skin slapping skin. I can't suppress my moans anymore. I let it rip, cupping his firm ass in my hand pushing him to go faster into me.

"You guys are sick!" The man shouts, he leaves quickly before he bends me over the door. Not having a care in the world. He grabs my hair.

"Fuck...fuck!"

————————-
Not very long, but u guys get the picture. This one shot was requested. Hope i fulfilled it. Any more requests???