No a one-shot( votes)

Spoiler...nope. Not a one shot, yet. This is votes.
Please put a check mark next to the paragraph in the comments of what you out your vote too. You can vote however many times, I'll be doing one shots a lot next week. A couple a day so stay tuned.

Teacher/ student affair. (Student seduces teacher)
Short sneak peak- "after the door to the classroom closes with the last student exiting i make my way to the door and lock it, the click echoes across the room shifting Mr.Ramos' eyes to me. "What are you doing Victoria?" He shivers, the arousals in his voice. I i reach under my skirt and harshly shove down my underwear. Seductively picking it up with my hand and twirling it on my finger. "Isn't it obvious i want to fuck you? It's obvious you want to fuck me."

Open relationship/ visit club for threesome

"It was foreign. His scent, his touch, his taste. It was exotic, and i never wanted him to stop touching me, even though i was a married woman. Even with an open relationship, my husband doesn't know I'm getting pleasure from another man he's not aware about."

Teacher student affair( teacher seduces student)
"She was stunning, she was girly which it what i liked in a girl since i took over the masculine part of the relationship. Her hair was long and blonde, perfect for tugging, she had the perfect body, and she knew it. She was always fucking around with other girls, i seen her kissing a girl just the other day. Fuck she turns me on, even makes me wet. And i never get wet" 🏳️‍🌈( bisexual)

Trip to italy, night out.
"This bar was rugged, foged air from cigars. I was no scared little bitch but this place gave me the creeps, it was a mens bar, not because woman weren't aloud, but because they were to pussy to come in. Not me, that's why everyones staring, "look at the purple haired  chick with a hot ride" my baby's out front. Rhonda, she's so hot. She makes this purring noise when i turn the ignition. I looked around. Bingo! Tall, black hair, tattoes, and a attitude of shit was definitely my type."

Boss
"Bend over." What the fuck? Why? How? Who are you? "That's highly inappropriate," i announced my opinion. He shoved me, a yelp escaped my mouth. Shivers as his hand tugged at my tights. He reached higher. I moaned without knowing. "You had a piece of lint on your Ass, you thought I'd fuck you? think again ."

This isn't all but I'm tired, bye