Mafias Maid

I've worked for Mr.Dice for about 2 years now, the most world wide renounced Chicago scorpions. Know to murder their victims with just looks.

Completely rich of course, in the middle of Chicago. Me, and about 1,000 other women live here in the Scorpion Mansion. With a shit ton of windows, black exterior and red interior. A lot of black.

I just so happen to work as Mr.Dice's personal maid. Doing things like cleaning his office. Taking and picking up his suits from the dry cleaners, fixing him drinks, making him breakfast, lunch, and dinner etc.

I hear shoes on the tile, coming towards my room i jump when i hear a deep voice from one of the body guards.

"Mr. Dice would like to speak to you in his office." Oh god. I don't want to go

"Can you give me a minute I'm just—"

"No. Now, Ms.Ariana." I slightly whine. I was doing something, and plus I can't even seem to get the guts to talk to him anyways. I get to nervous.

I stand on my heels. Oh, also we're or specifically me. Is required to wear this slutty made outfit. With a garter belt and everything . And this dress is so short.

2 knocks on the oak door.

"Com in αγάπη μου(my love)" ugh, what does that mean. I slightly let my hand rest on the door knob to his door granting me access. I open the close the door, facing my head down with respect.

"Y-you wanted to s-speak to me?" I ask, i hear his chair twirl around, signaling him standing. I hear his foot steps on the floor but only for a second before i hear his desk creek which tells me, he's sitting on it.

"Look at me, i give you permission too." Without thought, i look up. His voice has always attracted me, his scent and the way he talks.

His looks tie everything together, he has what you call "pantie dropping looks" his eyes are the sharpest blue ice ever seen. And his hair is so dark and long. He had a light shaven beard. And a thin mustache.

"Done ogling?" He sharply points out, being nervous i look back down. Not being able to make eye contact with him.

"Sorry sir." His feet on the floor again signal me to back up. He approaches me slowly, somehow i find his large feet in black leather shoes so interesting to look at. His large hand shoots out and grasps my chin. Coldness hits me, i look at his index seeing a ring.

"What did i tell you about calling me that? Hmm," my heart beats knowing whats to come.

He's going to spank me now. He grabs the back of my neck harshly. Pushing to bend over his desk, the dress rises and i feel cool air roam over my heat. I pant

"How many times must i punish you for you to remember call me Dominic?" I feel his body heat shift to my backside and my thighs. His hand grasps my garter. Unsnapping the hook, then pulling them down.

"P-please. Dominic go easy, i-i still" before i can get the words out. He forces up my dress seeing what was yesterday's marks. Still purple, still sore. He grabs at my ass, irritating the marks even more "please.."

"Well, i see you're still in pain. I'll leave your ample ass alone for now, but i have to punish something. So, take off your top. And pull down your bra." Realization hits me on what he wants me to do, I'm to embarrassed. I can do it with my ass I've gotten use to it, but not my breasts

"I'm ok. I can handle the spankings on my ass, just not my breasts." I whisper. I feel his body heat rise back to my back, he grabs my hair and lays my hair against his chest

"You will do what i tell you. As for this.." he trails his hands across my chest. Making my nipples prick in the dress. He must feel my tension because he goes back over my chest this time flicking my nipples. "..is mine to mark. And this, all of you."

"You called me in here to talk? We haven't done much talking." I state.

"Don't talk to me with attitude. I—" 

"Boss, there's been a break in. The Reapers strikes again." I hear a quick "fuck" before he walks off and slams the door. Leaving me there, i take a moment to collect myself. Snapping back my garter, fixing my dress and hair then leaving his office. Only whats 10 minutes later i get a phone call...

"Hello—"

"The contract. The other half, I'm going to need you to fulfill tonight αγάπη μου(my love)" His voice is irritated and deep, he sounds out of breath. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Y-yes. I understand." He sighs,

"Good. Then you know what to do, be there in 20." By other half of the contract he means the pleasuring him part of the contract. I'm no virgin, but I don't know what to expect.

—————————————
There will be a pt 2 to this

Y'all blew up my latest one-shot and had 1k reads in the stands of 24 hours!!!!!!