~ {Best Friends Toxic Brother}~

The only think heard is the sharp clack of her heels on the hard floor. Not knocking to make her appearance known she pushes open the big oak doors to the mans office. She then just stands there waiting for him to look up.

"Lukas" she finally says, he still doesn't look up from the desk. But still gives her demands.

"Naked, Victoria." He demands.

"I can't do this anymore Luke." She breaks out, then his head shoots up. He chuckles a little still having tons of confidence.

"Naked now Victoria." She now throws her wallet at his chest.

"No Luke! I'm tired of being your conquest. I'm not a doll, I'm not an object. You treat me like I'm some lump on the street. I've lost my best friend because of you. You're so carless, you only care about yourself—"

"Tori—"

"I'm not your fucking SLUT!" He jumps up. But quickly calms himself, his face still showing toms of emotion.

"And who's fault is that. Me and you made a deal didn't we? You knew what you were getting urself into when you signed the contract." She stays silent,letting the anger build within her. "I asked you, if you we're sure. I reminded you that i don't do relationships, i don't do love making, nor the affection."

"I didn't expect it to be like this." He sighs. Then straightens his suit.

"Either you strip, and bend over in the usual place. Or you get out my office and never look back." She feels a tear escape her eye. He slightly flinches when she backs up and almost begins to turn around, opening the door and never looking back. But her heart begs for at least one more touch.

Silently she walks past his desk over in the big open window of his office. She peals off all her clothing including her undergarments. She then sets her hands on the familiar cold chill of the big class window.

She hears the creak of the chair slide back and then it jump from him getting up. She soon feels a warmth cross of her rear.

"I want you to know that this is the last time. The last time i sense your presence, the last time i smell your scent, the last time i see your face or see your body. Feel you against me." He stays silent as he hears her speak,

"Spread your cheeks." He says ignoring her decision, she gets one hand and lifts her weight of her cheek over, uncovering her anus, and the dripping wet aroused area. She sharply bites her lip as she feels his thick middle finger slide up and down the slick folds of her warmth.

She shudders. He lifts her so shes standing and lays her naked body onto his suit. She snuggles into it. He grabs her neck making her face him.

"I don't want to not see you again Victoria."her cheeks flush with color. Suddenly in the first 5 months of their on and off toxic relationship. This is the first time he shows his feelings.

"Please, don't finish the sentence. It's far to late, i can't wait forever." He finds the loops of his pants and tugs them down around his waist. They fall ti the ground, she stifles a moan feeling his hard length slap her right cheek.

"Bend back over." She places both hands on the glass, he slowly holds her hair up as he aims and e the tip in half way. "Say you want to see me again, tell me this isn't over." She's at loss for words, wanting to be fucked badly she lets lust consume her.

"Yes...i mean no." She sighs, "i-i. I can't make another chance for you, I've given you more than the breaths i take. Your chances have run it's course." He pulls harder as he pushes his full length in. Her head shoots back but he grabs her calming her down.

"Give me one last shot, i can not. And will not let you go. I will kill any living being that looks your way. I'm proud to say I'm an unbelievably and utterly obsessed with you." She feels him move a little and speaks again, "I'm a psychopath when it comes to you Victoria."

She grips his hair as her pushes deep, meaningfully. Another tear escapes her eye, he wipes it away and breaths, "Please," their lips mold together, settling in the moment. He holds onto her hips thrusting further and further until she feels the movement in her stomach.

"You will be the death of me." She smiles, then it fades quickly. "Wait— your serious."

His playful smirk appears and he yanks her hair over to his desk. Making her bend over that with ass up, her already hard and sensitive nipples his the cold glass. He holds her hips slapping her already red ass.then drives in. Like hammering a nail in wood.

"I'm so fucking serious." He groans out, she grips onto his desk. She remembers he had a vibrating dildo just for her on the right in a drawer. He must see her hand move before he grabs it and pins it behind her back, he drives deeper making the desk start to creak. "You don't get double pleasure unless you beg for it."

Her eyes roll back and bites her lip at his demanding statement. She smiles a little,

"Please. inveire più forte"(rail me harder) she can't hold in a sharp yelp as his pelves slaps against her ass making her breathing accelerate.

"Supplica più forte Victoria"(Beg harder Victoria). She raises on her toes holding his hips making him strike her harder. It's enough for him to understand her need. He flips her around placing her legs on his shoulder and pressing his thumb to her clit.

She lets out one last breathless moan before she feels a sudden warmth spread. Her coating him and his cum buried deep. He holds onto her tight like a fragile doll, calming down finally they lay back onto his desk.

He twists her sex-crazied hair around his finger. They stare at each other before He breaks the science.

"I love you Victoria. I am in love with you." She blushes and then pulls him into a tight hug, tears break from her emotional eyes as he finally tells the truth.

"I love you too." He pulls her toned back closer to her and squeezes her hips

"And i want you yo be my wife."

———————-
Hey y'all, ummm. Here you go, ik it's not the one i said was coming. But just read it 🧍🏽‍♀️😒