𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙

"Babe..." she roughly moans out, he has her fragile body pinned around his hips to the outside of the band building. He kisses down her neck, and innocently slides his large hand up and down the fishnets on her legs under her short black skirt. He grinds himself against her as she shivers in nervousness "Anthony...please".

He smirks and then pulls back away from her, her cheeks and neck are flushed and her skins super warm. "What is is baby? Don't tell me you don't like it."

He cocks and eyebrow at her, waiting for an answer. She blushes more, he slides his hand over her neck griping possessively.

"Speak up Devy." She looks to the side and then comfortably puts her arms around his neck running her hands through his dark long hair.

"It's just...,someone could see." She whines, he pecks the tip of her nose and squeezes her thigh in reassurance.

"It's dark, and the lights busted out. Do you really think anyone would see us." He caresses her cheek "And if someone does see, I wouldn't mind nor care if they watched." She gasps and swats his arm, he chuckles and she lets out a little giggle.

"That's not funny Ant." She rolls her eyes and try to get out of his grip. "Get off." She looks into his eyes and sees his orbs darken. Her heart beats and she steps down, now feeling a lot more little than him.

"What was that baby?" He questions. She feels herself stutter a little

"N-nothing. I'm sorry." He kisses her forehead,

"Turn around sweetheart." She feels heat erupt from her body, and her core tightens. She must have taken to long because he grips her arm, he gives her a warning look she turns around and places her hands on the wall. "Bend over baby" she obeys and his hands invade her bottom, lifting up her skirt.

She tenses feeling his hand slide down her fishnet tights and then push her thong to the side. She shivers under the exposure.

"This is your punishment." She hears a soft buzzing noise and realizes her punishment quickly, she feels the thick short tip buzz at her entrance and then be slowly inserted. She feels it un her stomach

"N-no, Ant please. I can't handle it on stage" he helps her slip up her fishnets and her skirt, before griping her hair blue roughly in his hand.

"You can, and you will." Just a second later the back door of the brick building opens and one of their band members comes out.

"We're on in 10." Anthony nods his head to him, Devy feeling to shy to look anyone in the face. Once the door closes he kisses her, squeezing her round bottom.

"Kill it baby, i love you." They walk in together, her knees get a little wobbly but she leans on Anthonys arm to cover it up. He stands on the side as her and her band get ready to perform. Just then the lights blast on but at the same time, the speed on the vibrator increases

She holds her stomach, her clit buzzes and she feels a gush of wetness coat hey thong, she turns back to her band members.

"I'm sorry," she then places the mic back on the stand and runs off stage, she hears hushes and confused "what?" And "i want my money back". She runs all the way to the bathroom, pulling out her phone she dials Anthony he picks up, she's silent at first.

"Need help baby?..." he trails off in a seductive voice, her skin blushes and she rubs her thighs together.

"Yes....i need it." The phone goes blank when she begs, she throws it on the bathroom counter pacing back and forth. Nervously, seconds later the bathroom door burst open

"Fuck" he groans, he grabs her neck and pushes her against the wall, forcing her hands above her head. The vibrator still at a mild buzz, he slides his hands down her body. Cupping her breasts and then lifting her shirt up "Couldn't handle it?" He breaths out

She smirks a little as he pushes her back and bends her over the bathroom counter. She looks at her messy hair as messed up lipgloss in the mirror.

"It was more like i was helping you." Her batty side coming to the light, he grabs her throat making her head jerk back.

"Oh really sweetheart, that's funny because I could've sworn that the moment the setting on the vibrator went up. You got wet and couldn't handle the sensation so you ran away."  She bites her lip, knowing he's right

"Then how about you ease the wetness away, you know. Do what your used for" he blushes for a second, most of the time he's in control but Devy has these moments where she gets the control and He backs away like a scared little boy. He had to admit he liked the dominant side of Devy. She notices his flushed cheeks "oh, you like that baby?"

He sparks again and send a slap to her ass, making her moan. He quickly pulls down his pants and fishes his shaft out, his hand wrapping around the thickness. She watches his spit drip on his shaft, he slides it up and down making lube.

"We all know on the inside Devys just a slut that wants to be pounded." His accent coming out at his words, he roughly exits the vibrator and then rams his shaft in. She grips the tile, her now getting nervous and not knowing what to say. He holds her mouth open by sticking 2 fingers inside, forcing it open to her her sweet moans

"Ahh-ahh, h...harder." He tugs her hair, showing off her most recent neck bites. In the shape on a heart on her neck. He smiles at his marks on her

"Harder?, your gonna have to work for it baby." She grabs his hand, sucks on his finger. One more jab and he cums. Seconds later she coats him, then her phone rings. She tries to calm her breathing before answering, but Antony continues to rock back and forth, milking their orgasm.

"Hello?" She breaths out,

"You calmed down and coming out here, or are you too busy letting your boyfriend rock your world." She looks up at him in the mirror, he smirks then winks.

"On my way in 5"

He pulls out and she stands straight. Slipping her clothes back on she gives a peck to him.

"Love you babe." He winks, she rushes out to e bathroom too the stage and people are starting to leave she taps the mic getting attention. They halt in movement.

"I'm sorry you guys, you ready to do this" everyone cheers and then she taps her foot on the floor "1...2...3"

Heres Devy

Anthony

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Did y'all like that chapter? Lmk in the comments love y'all bye!💕😩

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Did y'all like that chapter? Lmk in the comments love y'all bye!💕😩