Chapter 1

Nico pov

As Will and I walked back I couldn't help get nervous. "So what was that about." Will asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said quickly. "So, where exactly are you taking me Dr. Solace." I asked as he dragged me to the very back of the infirmary. "Over here." He said when we got to his room. "This is where you will be living for the next three days." I sat down on the bed.

"So, what are we doing first, doctor." I smirked.

"Take off your shirt." He said.

"What." I asked, mildly concerned.

"I need to examine you." He replied

I sighed and decided to give in and started to unbutton my shirt. I could feel my face redden because I could see Will staring at me. "What happened there?" He asked, confused as he pointed at the werewolf scratch marks.

"Nothing much just got scratched by some werewolves." I replied.

"Well it could be infected." He said. He grabbed some goop or whatever and started to apply it to my wounds. The close contact is making me uncomfortable so I got nervous. Once he was done he asked, "Do you want something to eat?" I nodded. Once he left, I started thinking about Will and the more did the more relized I might actually have a crush on him.

Will pov

As I was going to get the food I ran into one of my sisters: Lydia.

"Hey Will, is Nico alright?" she asked.

"He's doing fi-. Hold up how do you know Nico?" I asked.

" well really everyone technically knows him but I met him I think the spring before the battle of the labyrinth and I don't really know if we talked enough to say we're friends but I'd say we're definitely at least acquaintances." She replied.

I was kind of upset she never told me because even though I never admitted it I've had a crush on Nico for some time.

Once I had gotten the food I went back to Nicos room. "So, I have to go help some other injured demigods but I'll be back in an hour. But, when I come back the plate better be empty." I said and left the food next him right before I left I noticed he looked a slight bit disappointed which just made me feel bad I needed to heal some demigods.

**time skip for an hour**

Nico pov

Around the time I finished eating Will came back. I started to feel a bit nervous again. "Hey, death boy I'm back." at that I feel like I started blushing again. "I can see that sunshine." I said sarcastically.

"Well doom and gloom its time for your check up. He started doing the medical stuff that I didn't really understand. Once he was done he said "okay everything seems decently in order, but I would suggest you should try to get some sleep."

"But, I'm not tired." I replied.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you, you need sleep, doctors orders." He snapped and stared right into my eyes. I found that kind of intimidating. "Fine you win." I said defeated. At that I started to fall asleep.