Bonus content #2

Hello folks. Since I don't have many ideas left for writing I am going to be writing about something that happened on the New Rome trip because I'm barely holding on by a thread. If you have any ideas please give them to me. Also sorry about not updating, I had a ton of writer's block and I was out of town.

------------------------------------------------------

Will pov

After the negotiation thing there was this huge party sort of thing that all the people from camp half-blood had to go to. For some reason I had to dress up all fancy. I had nothing to do. I saw Lydia by a table stuffing her mouth with various foods.

"Hey, you look nice" I said because there was no one else to talk to and I was bored.

"Hey bro. You do too, I guess." She sighed.

"How's it going?"

"Great, because we get a ton of free food."

"Doesn't camp have free food as well?"

"Your point is?"

"Nevermind. What happened to your hair? It's all burnt up on the edges." 

"Well I didn't have time to fix it before the party and me and Kai comm-" she trailed off for a second. "I can't tell you that."

"Why not?" I asked worriedly.

"Uhhhh..." she trailed off again, trying to make up an excuse in a panic. "Oh hey! Look there's Nico!" She spoke in desperation. I looked behind me, and she was actually right somehow. I turned back and she was gone. I looked closer at him. And wow he looked amazing.

"Hey Will." Nico greeted me.

"Hey." I somehow managed to get out. "Uh, you look nice." I stuttered. He quickly looked down and I could've sworn he started blushing. Then again, I wasn't one to judge because I was blushing too.

"Th- thank you. You l- look nice too." He stuttered.

"So, um how is your sister doing?" I asked.

"Pretty good. It's nice seeing her again after so long, but she had to go talk to Jason about something."

"That sucks."

"Hey, would you like t-" he got cut off by Hazel dragging him off to talk again. That left me with my anxieties. What was he going to ask me?

Meanwhile (there's swears)

Lydia and Kianna were in the back watching the idiots talk.

"They're off acting like an adorable couple." Kai said.

"And little do they know we just successfully committed areson for the seventh time." Lyd smiled. They clinked the mugs of mountain dew together.

"Wait a minute, I've only committed arson twice! You did it seven times?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. Wait a minute! Helen wasn't there to either stop us from doing that or to watch ominously while eating cereal from the box!" Lydia panicked.

"Wait what if she teleports here with the plants." 

"We're gonna die! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-" Kai slapped Lydia on the back of the head.

"What did I tell you about swearing!" Kai scolded.

"Not to do it around you or Hel." Lyd said as if she memorized it.

"Exactly." Helen said from behind them.

"Shit!" Lyd muttered right before passing out.

"I can't believe you committed arson without me!" Helen scolded.

"Well you weren't here so how would you." Kai argued.

"You could have called me. Do you have any idea how easy it is to teleport through plants?" Helen retorted. And the two of them bickered for anothet hour or so.