chapter 11

I had like no ideas writing this, it sucks, that's really all I say. Wait the last bit was actually pretty good. Though I pray the next party will be much better

Will pov

I decided to visit Nico in his cabin. When I got there the door was locked. I could hear faint singing from inside and of course it sounded wonderful. I tried the handle again. For some reason this time it worked. I walked in to see something I would have never expected. I saw Nico sitting on his bed holding a pair of knitting needles. He was knitting what looked like a rainbow scarf. Next to him lay a small book of some sort.

"Nico, what on earth are you doing?" I asked, trying to suppress my laughter.

"I'm making an explosive big enough to blow up this camp." He explained sarcastically. "Oh, and if you ever mention this to anyone outside of this cabin I will personally stab your eyes out with these very needles."

"Of course you would." I muttered. We stood there for a bit.

"Why are you knitting?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"I've found it helps me avoid ptsd." He answered.

Nico pov

Oh no. Will caught me knitting. What the Hades do I do now? I decided to run. I shadow traveled outside the Hades cabin. Pro tip: if you want to get out of a place quickly, just run to the opposite side of the building outside, then you can make a plan there. And that's what I did, except I shadow traveled. I didn't know what to do now. I decided to go to the sword arena to train out of boredom. After a few hours I got too bored for that so I thought I'd visit Will. When I got to the infirmary it looked almost dead. I started looking for Will. I eventually found him in a corner with his head on his knees.

"What's going on?" I asked. He looked up. His eyes looked red and swollen.

"Nothing you need to worry about." he answered quietly.

"Don't lie, you're bad at it."

"Fine, it's just... I was thinking about my brother Michael." He sighed. I sat down next to him.

"Look, I know what it's like to lose siblings and I know that they would probably want you to be happy." I said trying to sound as comforting as I could. I grabbed his hand and tried to control my blushing. He didn't say anything, he just squeezed my hand tighter.