chapter 4

Will pov

I was kind of disappointed Nico was out of the infirmary so soon. Kayla snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Will, you wanna play some volleyball." She asked.

"Sure." I answered. I guess I can go find Nico later.

Location change because I'm lazy af

It was me and Austin against Kianna and Kayla. We were losing horribly. As we were playing Nico came by. I noticed Nico and got flustered. I tripped and fell right on my face. Kai started to laugh. I managed to get up and brush off my shorts. I looked around to see if Nico was still here. He wasn't. I couldn't decide if I was relieved that he probably didn't see me fall on my face, or disappointed that he didn't come to see me.

"Come on I want to destroy you some more in volleyball." Kayla said. We continued playing and I was still losing horribly.

Nico pov

I was looking for Will. I saw him playing volleyball, which meant he was busy. So, I just walked past hoping he didn't notice me. While I was walking by I saw him fall on his face which concerned me. I noticed he was fine and I didn't want him to think I was watching him so I kept walking.

Another location change because i'm really lazy

It was lunch time. I headed to a table in the back because it was empty. Usually for lunch and dinner we got to sit wherever we wanted. So it didn't really affect me, since I always sit alone. I was eating McDonald's when Will sat down in front of me.

"Hey." He said. I flinched.

"Why are you sitting alone?" He asked.

"Because no one wants to sit with me." I answered.

"What am I, invisible?"

"No, I just assumed you were here for medical reasons."

"Wow, I am hurt, death boy. You think I don't want to hang out with one of my best friends."

"Wait, I'm the best you can do?"

"You'd be surprised how likeable you really are, doom and gloom."

sorry this one is so short, that's because I have almost no ideas but if you have any please tell me them and if you'd like I'll even credit you.