chapter 12

so, I haven't updated this in awhile because I have a lot of other writing projects going on, and I don't really have any ideas for this. so if you want this book to keep going please just give me requests and I will do my best to write them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico pov

I didn't feel like sleeping. So, I took a walk outside. I started heading towards the woods with nowhere left to go. I started humming a random song in boredom. As I was walking I bumped into Will.

"Hi." Will said.

"Oh. Hey." I muttered. I was getting nervous. I started leaving when Will grabbed my hand.

"Nico, wait- i- just-." He stuttered. "You know what? Screw it." And he kissed me. I was too surprised to move. Not that I didn't like it. Then Will stopped.

"Sorry if that's not what you wanted. I just had to do that at least once in my life." And he started to leave. So I did the only rational thing I could think of. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist. The kiss seemed like it went on forever. It was the best experience I've ever had. When we finally pulled away, I rested my forehead on his.

"Will. This is exactly what I want." I smiled.

"Oh, well that's great." He stuttered. We both grinned like idiots.

"...so what now? I mean for us." Will asked.

"Do you want to be boyfriends?" I suggested.

"That would be great." He said as he entwined his fingers with mine. I felt myself getting redder than I thought was possible. We stayed there for a while just enjoying each other's company (maybe kissed each other a few times). It may have been the middle of the night, but we didn't care.

Unfortunately we had to leave eventually. I went back to my cabin and flopped onto my bed, smiling. It felt nice to not have to feel really nervous around him because I was horrified he wouldn't like me back and all that crap.

Will pov

I can't believe that just happened. I have never been so much. I fell onto my bed and tried to drift off to sleep thinking of Nico.

When I awoke I found out I overslept. Not feeling like dealing with people, I headed to the beach. That's when Nico came around.

"Hey." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Hi, Nico." I greeted him.

"We need to talk." He said quietly. Oh gods, that usually means they're going to say something horrible.

"Can we not tell anyone we're together. I'm just not ready to come out, but I really like you and-"

"-Don't worry neeks. It's fine, and I really like you too" I cut home off. He smiled. I leaned in and we kissed. When we pulled away I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he leaned on my shoulder as we watched the ocean with no one else around. Just us.