NO KLIONA!!!!!

Hi

So, here's some of my thoughts on Kliona.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE GRIM GROTTO, DO NOT READ THISSS!!!! SPOLIER ALERTTTT!!!!

I'll give u some space to skip before I start my rant so enjoy some random emojis

💖
📚
💖
📚
💖
📚
💖
📚
💖

Ok, if you're still here, you've read the book or you don't mind spoilers, sooo.....

KLIONA IS DISGUSTING

If you ship them, please tell me why. I don't understand.

Like, Fiona is just so snobby.

Plus, why would you wanna study fungus?

Particularly deadly fungus that nearly killed poor Sunny.

I mean, I guess some mushrooms are cool, but why would you lead dangerous villains right to it?

Granted, she didn't do on purpose, but still.

Also, anything that interferes with Kladora is a BIG no-no in my book.

So yeah.

*awkward cough*

aNyWaYs....

I seriously hate Fiona.

But, I gotta be honest...

This really pains me to say....

But Fiona is actually perfect for Klaus. If she weren't a literal evil sea witch, that is.

ACK! I'm sorry guyssss 😭😭😭

Like, don't get me wrong, I hate Fiona with every bone in my body, but she's completely his type.

Sadly.

I just can't stand the stupid girl!

Like, yeah, she helped out the Baudelaire kids, but not before joining FREAKING COUNT OLAF!!!

I mean, I get it, she wanted to be with Fernald, (Hooky), but he was on the evil team!

No, girl. Give him an ultimatum. Olaf or you. You don't join the bad guys under ANY circumstances.

Plus, it didn't even really benefit the Baudelaires.

Olaf still found em.

So you weren't even that helpful.

Also, why was she so rude to Violet?

Like, no.

Stop.

Don't take out your anger on Violet.

She was asking perfectly logical questions and you just go off on her.

No.

Not okay.

Ever.

Plus, how was Klaus even ok with Fiona yelling at his sister like that?

Poor thing was wrapped around Fiona's finger.

Stupid, cakesniffing, triangle eyes.

Yes, I did indeed just use insults from both Carmelita Spats AND Esme Squalor.

🤣🤣🤣

Ok, that's it for this rant.

Byeeee lol