BURN BABY BURN

Max was driving the car with Lucas and Kate beside her, because Max stole the keys from Kate, while Dustin and Mike were in the backseat, with an unconscious Steve laid across them.

"Right on Dale." Lucas said, giving Max the instructions to the tunnels.

"Nancy?" Steve said, waking up while looking at Mike.

Mike looked back at the teenager with a questionable look. Steve tried to touch his eye but Dustin pulled it away and said, "No, don't touch it".

"It's ok, you put up a good fight. He kicked your ass, Kate and Max had to save your ass, but you put up a good fight. You're okay." Dustin said.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai.' Lucas said, continuing the instructions to the tunnels.

"What's going on?" Steve asked worriedly.

"Just relax." Dustin said.

"Where are we going? Oh my God. I thought I said we were staying on the bench!" Steve said, slightly freaking out.

"They were gonna leave you behind, but I promised that you'd be cool, okay?" Dustin said, trying to get him to calm down.

Max pressed on the gas, making the car lurch and Steve hit his head and groan.

"Whoa! Stop the car! Slow down!" Steve yelled, fully freaking out.

"Told you he'd freak out!" Mike yelled at Dustin.

"Stop the car!" Steve yelled.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! She can't focus!" Kate yelled at the people in the car.

"That's Mount Sinai." Lucas said, pointing at the road ahead. "Turn left".

Max roughly turned left, speeding down the street.

"I'm gonna be sick." Steve said, from the backseat.

This is such a bad idea-"

"Steve. Chill!" Dustin yelled.

Steve finally shut up, allowing Max to focus and drive to their destination.

"Told you. Zoomer." Max said while stoping the car where the hole was. Everybody got out of the car, except Steve, and put on goggles and a bandana to cover their mouths and noses.

"Guys! Oh, no, guys!" Steve yelled. Everybody ignored him and kept preparing for whatever was down there. Mike took the gasoline and rope from the car and walked to the front of the car.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve asked Mike. The boy ignored Steve and continued tying the rope to one of the outside mirrors of the car. "What are you, deaf? Hello?!"

Lucas got the gasoline hose and tank, and secured it on his back, with the help of Kate.

"We are not going down there right now! I made myself clear!" Steve kept yelling at the kids.

Lucas helped Kate tie her bandana around her head, while Dustin got the lighter from his backpack.

"Hey, there's no way we're going down that hole, all right?"

Dustin walked to the front with another container of gasoline.

"This ends right now!" Steve yelled.

"Listen. I know you promised Nancy to keep us safe. So do that." Dustin tried to reason with Steve.

They all walked over to the whole and started climbing down it.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's this way." Mike said, shining his flashlight on the makeshift map of the tunnel.

"You're pretty sure, or are you certain?" Dustin asked.