I was so 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 in Kylee

𝐻𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑚- March 12, 2020 ~ 5:41p.m

"Wow" Lucas said as I just got done telling them the past Before all of this.
"Yea I Know" I said as I was still shocked at what I did. "I mess everything up" I whispered
"Wdym" Aaliyah asked next to me as she rubbed my back.
Me and Aaliyah was the closest out of all.
She was my R.O.D and I was her R.O.D.
"I Failed at saving my Amor and Daughter. I Killed my Brother. When the world was regular, I was always in trouble. I selled drugs at 16. I started fights At school. Man ima bad Person." I said as my Voice Cracked.

"First of all, You are not a bad person, You was just immature and did what teens would do." Kylee said going to the Bathroom.

ḀͦḀͦL̥ͦI̥ͦY̥ͦḀͦH̥ͦ~̥ͦ  8:19a.m
March 20th, 2020

The past couple days, Kylee has been real distant lately. It was like she was hiding something. We all knew and was going to confront her rn.

         𝙸𝙽 𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙴'𝚂 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

"Wsp" She said watching a video but quickly Shut it off while we all walked in.
"We need to talk" Maria Said.
"About why you've been so distant" Caleb Added on.

"We can tell you are hiding something." I said as she sat up Nervously.
"W-what is there to hide?" Kylee said Sweating.
"Tell us" Hakeem said.
"No" she said dryly staring at the wall.
"Telling us is better than making us slowly far apart" Lucas Said Concerned.

It was quiet for about five minutes. We was all just staring at her while she played With her fingers.

"Gir-" Hakeem said impatiently but was cut off.
"It's my fault" Kylee said as she stared. We all looked at each other then back at Kylee.
"Wth do you mean" Me  n Lucas said in usion.

     "This!! This apocalypse. I was doing an experiment. I wanted to Destroy the girl I hate so....I put nair in it Which was wrong but I didn't care. What I didn't know is that i accidently spilled some Chemicals which was deadly by a touch in it. The Next day at Starbucks I did it. When I did, She turned Black and grey. Her teeth got rotten and she got large. S-she bit one of the workers and in a matter of seconds..... They was multiplying. Groups getting bigger. Piles of bodies Going everywhere. I Ran for days and been on the run for a week. until.......u-until I met y'all....I'm so so-" Kylee said as our mouth dropped but was cut off.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" Lucas said.
"We've been living with the Cause" Maria said crossing her arms, leaning on the wall.
"This is unbelievable" I said.
"What type of dumb B***** does that." Caleb Said shaking his head while walking out the door.
  "I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen. Plz forgive me." Kylee said while Her eyes watering.
  I was so disappointed in Kylee.
"Just because you hate a person. Doesn't mean destroy they future." May said.
"why is YOU crying?" Maria asked Kylee.
"THIS ALL YOUR FAULT." Hakeem yelled.
"MY GF DYING. MY 1yr OLD DAUGHTER DROWNING. MY PARENTS GETTING RIPPED IN HALF. ME KILLING MY. OWN. Fucking. brother." Hakeem added while his tone got lower. his voice was cracking. Tear rolled down. Hands shaking. Hatred in his eyes. He walked out and went to his room.
    I ran after him to comfort Him.

          Lucas~  11:55a.m

  After Aaliyah went upstairs to make sure Hakeem was okay. Everyone left besides Me and May.
"This should be happening to you. Not the world. Almost everyone on this earth is dead bc of you. I get it was an accident but you should've Made Sure. Hope you get what you deserved." May said before walking out slamming the door.

I stood and looked at Kylee.
"Lu-" she said but I put my hands up and just walked out.
I was so upset. She promised to ignore it. She broke our vow. We're not even as close as we used to be when the world was............. normal.

MAY - 10:10p.m
The whole day, we've been Killing. I was tired. I was laying down thinking about what might happen tmr. Tmr we was going Outside. Yes. Outside. The dangerous. Where we wasn't Safe. We was going to Go look around and go to the Hospital (Red Flag) For Supplies and to see if there's anyone that hasn't got bitten.

The 1 thing I hated was.... we had to split up. Yes. I know what you're thinking. That's Dumb. I tried to Convince them not to.

FLASHBACK A FEW HOURS AGO
Still May POV
We were sitting in the living room. Some of us were still Mad at Kylee for her dumbass actions.

"Ok so tmr we are going to the Hospital" Hakeem said.
"Why" Lucas asked putting lotion on his hands.
"Just to see if anyone's alive and for supplies" Aaliyah said While Cleaning an Hammer covered in Blood and Black Saliva.

"Ok so how it's gone work" I asked.
"We are splitting up" Hakeem said eating. An apple. While the rest agreed but me.

Always eating.

"Ain't that's a bad idea though, What if-" I started but got cut off.
"Dont worry, We all have weapons." Aaliyah Said. I had a bad gut feeling.

"What if there's more than one of them and we're by ourself ??" I asked ignoring what she just said. We don't say Zombie(s) because it just sounds Deadly and it sends chills through my whole body.

I didn't like the idea bc it was dumb and 1 or more could die. I Could tell Maria Agreed by her body tensing up but she didn't say nothing.

"Why are you so worried ?? You'll be fine." Kylee said rolling her eyes.
"Girl you started this so you have no room to talk (popping the K). I advise you to shut the fuck and sit back. Thank you." I said clapping back which made her Actually sit back and shut up in embarrassment. I didn't like her. At all. She was the cause.

"Oop" Caleb said making the 😗 face.
"Chile anywaysss we splitting up. That's that." Hakeem said.
"But-" I said.
"Tmr we get the weapons" Lucas said.
"I don't lik-" I said getting cut off AGAIN.
  "We go at 9:00p.m" Aaliyah said. It was like I wasn't there.
  "Im not goi-". I tried to say.
"We wake up early and start preparing" Kylee said.
"Ok" Everyone said in usion but me and walked off. I sighed and went upstairs taking a shower.

    END OF FLASHBACK
     Still May's POV

    And yea. I tried to tell them but failed. Why am I talking to y'all like y'all know me ?? Who is yall?? I'm going to sleep.

Sooo....... What do y'all think about Kylee ?? 🤔

  Questions?

Who do you Like and don't like so far?

Should I write 🎤𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑜𝑛𝑒🎤 Today?