I Have a Bad Feeling In My Gut pt.3

|Houston, TX📍|
|Continued|
O M N I S C I E N T

_________________________________________________

"I—" Aaliyah said.

She was shocked. Couldn't believe her eyes. But she didn't have time forgot that nor Had the guts to do it.

"Guys" Caleb screamed running backwards while shooting. He then turned around out of breath.

W-what. Why are you looking like th-" Caleb had no time to finish what he was saying. Maria tried to Grab Aaliyah. Caleb was confused.

Til it hit him. He then grabbed a Glock 17 and 19.

C A L E B

Why me. Lordt.

I'm gonna miss her.

ONG I didn't wanna cry but I am now.

Just lost another.

This life fucking sucks!

Maria Then got a hold of Aaliyah. Why they names have to SOUND SO SIMILAR.

Everything is Fucked up.

It was like this moment was in slow Motion.

I pointed both guns. One aiming at the head. The other was aiming at the back of the knee. I then shot. Her body jerked and I put my Hand to my mouth And got to my knees crying. I was so shocked I had to do that.

1 Bad Bitch down. Whose Next?

A A L I Y A H

My own sister.
We was suppose to make it out together.
Her body fell on to me while blood washed on My shirt.

Memories flooded back.

the Arguments.

~
"You might not Know me yet but I Love you and I'm always here and I will always be with you. No matter what." 6yr old Maria said to 2yr old Aaliyah.
"Otayy" Aaliyah Smiled.
~
"Aaliyah I said get out my FACE" 12yr old Maria spat.
"Make me. Oh wait you can't you have a broken Arm" 8yr old Aaliyah Fake frowned.
"That's why you a ugly brat"
"MAMAAAA"  Aaliyah Cried.
~
"Just Jump!" 15yr old Maria said splashing the water.
"I'm scared I'm gonna Drown" 11yr old Aaliyah whined. They went to the Waterpark for Aaliyah 11th Bday.
"Girl you'll be fine, I'm always Here and I will always be With you"
"Okayyy. Whatever you say" Aaliyah mumbled. She Then Jumped but the water was a little to deep.
She splashed her hands around and was gasping for air.
A large figure then picked her up.
"I told you I'm always here" Maria said.
"If that's your way of being here then go kick rocks" Aaliyah Mugged her.
~
"YOU WAS NEVER THERE" 17yr old Aaliyah Yelled.
"I TOLD YOU I HAD STUFF TO DO" 21yr old Maria Yelled back.
"SO THE THINGS YOU 'HAD TO DO' WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOING TO SEE YOUR LIL SISTER AT THE HOSPITAL? I DID NOT GET ONE "are you Okay" FROM YOU! I GET INNA CAR CRASH THAT RISKED MY LIFE!" Aaliyah was now crying. Maria Stayed Silent.
"And One more thing" Aaliyah Stated.
"You said you always here and you will always be with me but the time I needed you Most...you Ghosted and now that I'm Out you wanna pretend like everything is Princesses and Ponies" Aaliyah voiced Cracked.
~

I Smiled and wiped my face from the memories and Arguments. I then put her body to the side and stood up.

Just Promise Me this. Whatever happens at the end, We will be by each other side." I said feeling myself about To cry again sitting Next to Caleb.

I-I Promise" Caleb said with tears streaming down his face.

I laid my Head on His shoulder and he laid his on my head.

We watched the Sunset on the tiny hill in the middle of the field While Crying and just Holding Each other.

6 Down, 2 to go. But whose Next?

____________________________________________________

Why this Chapter gives me Deja Vu Vibes when I made it up😶🌚🌝