Let Me Finish

|LA, CA🦋|
|May 2, 2020|

C A L E B

___________________________________________________

"I feel so dead. Like, I'm alive but I'm dead. She was my only sibling bro and I Loved her so much and they had to take her. Why is my-" I cut Aaliyah off.

I'm honestly so tired of her talking bout Maria. I understand she's hurt but it's always about her. I'm not Jealous but I always make sure everybody good and not one person asks how I'm doing!

"Ok look. Ima be straight up with you. I'm so fucking tired of hearing yo' mouth. Maria Been gon for what? Like a Month now! I get it's hard to let it go and your hurt blah blah blah.

But you not the only one that loved her. Shit I'm Hurt too! I ask is you okay and stuff but you never ask me. Over the Month you said it's okay to express our feelings and come to each other if we need to talk." I paused before continuing.

"I've been trying to do that. But every time, I come to you and try to tell you how I feel you cut me off just to tell me your feelings and it's pissing me off. I've let it slide a couple times but you is not in this alone! Everything is not just happening to you!" I said hitting my fist in my palm staring at her.

We were in Los Angeles, California. We moved because we just had to. Plus I always wanted to go to CA.

"I'm sorry but Sh-" Aaliyah Started.

"Let me Finish. I Love you and all bu-" she cut me off. This is what I mean!! She cuts me off.

"I don't car-" She said.

"Omg can you let me do what I need to do. This is what I mean. I have had my Feelings bobbled up and I'm going to Get them ou-" she cut me off.

I quit.

"Ok and I understand that it's Har-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM SO TIRED OF YOU. I QUIT TRYING TO 'EXPRESS HOW I FEEL' TO YOU." I said walking out.

This is short but oh well. I'ma update tmr.🤝