Is anyone else alive....or Dead?

Excuse any mistakes
Vote and Comment!

August 2020
O M N I S C I E N T

"Why do I feel like I'm Stealing"

"Maybe because I am"

"Mmcht how if all the ppl dead"

"Bro why am I talking to myself" He said.

Caleb shook his head getting him some clothes.

"Ouu this is cute" he picked up the pink fur Jacket and put it on.

"Should I Model some clothes? Yes!"

MEANWHILE

"Ugh. This is so tiring!" Aaliyah said sitting back down on the couch.

She put the shotgun next to her wiping Blood off her face.

Yes. They made up. As expected though.

Are we the only ones alive Aaliyah thought in her head. She was too deep in her thoughts she didn't notice the 2-way Walkie talkie on the table had turned on.

"Helloooo" ?? Said through the WT (Walkie talkie for short bc ion feel like writing it).

They Bought 2 Retevis Rb15 Vibration Walkie talkies just in case there was a signal that someone else was alive.

Caleb doubted that anyone else was alive but he kept one on him aswell. They WT was connected so anything she heard from it. He did to.

They made a bet on who was right. Aaliyah thought other ppl was alive. Caleb thought other wise. Who ever lost, Had to kill all day while the other got rest.

"Is anyone else alive....or Dead?" ?? Said with a chuckle.

That snapped Aaliyah out of her thoughts.

BACK TO CALEB

Caleb Scanned his food across the register thingy Laughing as he acted like he was paying for it.

"Bro I'm so dumb."

"I feel like Pranking Aaliyah"

As he thought about one. It clicked.

I'm going to act like another person is trying to reach out. Yesss. Caleb said in his head.

He grabbed the WT and pressed the button.

"Helloooo" He made sure to deepen his Voice.

"Is anyone else alive.... or Dead?" Caleb said with a chuckle.

————————————————————————

Hey.😭 I'm back I guess
This is short for a reason

Thoughts on The Cj So Cool situation?
How he go from talking outta character about Funnymike To talking bout some "we bros" "we shouldn't be fighting" on live with funnymike like keep that same energy😂👏🏾

Anyways, hey, how y'all doin?