You Wanna Know So Bad Aaliyah

April, 3, 2020
12:15a.m
A A L I Y A H

I was still surprised. How could they do that to they self. We still in the same mansion. We left the bodies in Kylee room. We just don't go in there.
I mean Kylee is the cause of this. Maybe Lucas did it bc he wanted to be by her side" I said Getting off the counter.

  It was now down to three.

I went down in the basement where Caleb was. Idk but I had a gut feeling he had something to do with it. I'm not the type to just blame but he seemed off, I mean, every time me or Maria Brought it up, He'll tense up and try not to smirk. I don't know if Maria Noticed but...I did.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hey, Caleb?" I said sitting on the bar stool. Downstairs was basically like a bar and training area put together.
Yea?" He asked looking at me.

C A L E B
Yea?" I said as Aaliyah sat down next to me. Ever since I killed Kylee and Lucas, I had no regret. Anytime Maria/Aaliyah Brought it up, My body would tense up and make me wanna Kill. I kinda think Aaliyah noticed but I shrugged it off.
I wanted to talk to you about sum" She said. My heart started racing. Idk why tho.

What does she want?
Does she think I'm suspicious? 
Why am I sweating?
She annoying already.
Does she know?

I took a deep Breathe and went back to reality.
Ok. Talk." I said confused.

A A L I Y A H
Ok. Talk." Caleb said confused. He was also sweating.
So I wanted to talk about the Kylee and Lucas situation. Why do you tense up and smirk?" I asked tryna make eye contact. He looked away While scratching his Palm.

He even more suspicious now.
Just tell da truth. That's all I wanna know.

Girllll. Ion know what you talking bout but don't come to me. You can miss me with that bullshit." He said rolling his eyes. I JUST WANNA......UGH.
No because you is suspicious. What did you do? You lyin because ain't no way Lucas would do that." I said raising My voice.
Pipe down. 1, I said idk. 2, You got the wrong One. 3, well it ain't no three." He said getting loud aswell. I'm irritated ATP
JUST TELL THE TRUTH. YOU DID SOMETHING AND I KNOW IT. WHY LIE. WHAT DID YOU DO CALEB. I HAVE A GUT FEELING AND IT AINT GOOD. YOU MAKE ME SICK. I SWEA IF YOU LIE AGAIN IMMA PUT MY DAGGER KNIFE SO FAR UP YO.......OUUUUUU." I said pointing my finger in his face and bit my tongue so it wouldn't come out. I had anger issues and At this point. I was standing. I wasn't going to stop until I got my answers.

I don't have anything to lie about" Caleb said shaking his leg up and down.

Yes. You do."
No. I don't"
Just say it"
Leave me alone"
Not until you tell the truth"
That is the truth Aaliyah"
I know it's not"
Believe what you want"
JUST SAY IT"
SAY WHAT"
What you did to them"
Idk what you talking bout"
I SWEAR TO GOD"

YOU WANNA KNOW SO BAD AALIYAH. THEN SO BE IT. I KILLED THEM. BOTH OF EM. I DONT REGRET IT EITHER. I LIED BECAUSE ... SHIT I DONT FUCKING KNOW. I USED BOTULINUM TOXIN. ITS STILL DOWN STAIRS IN THE STORAGE ROOM. I PUT IT IN KYLEE FOOD. I KILLED LUCAS BECAUSE HE WITNESSED IT. I HAD NO CHOICE. YOU CAN CALL ME CRAZY BUT IDGAF WHAT ANYBODY THINKS! YOU WANNA KNO WHY I DONT CARE? ITS BC 1, IM A BAD BITCH. 2 IM STILL A BITCH and 3. IM THE BADDEST BITCH." Caleb said while staring at me.
*
*
*

🙂