Screaming I Love Yous

You can get what you want but it's never enough - Favorite record Fall Out
-
"I love you" he screams "I love you Rose Clearwater
-
Michael's POV

As soon as I say it. I have no doubt, she heard me. She froze and just stands in her place. Tears spill from her eyes and all I want to do is go wipe them away.

Something in me is screaming to go and help her but, it feels as if I'm stuck in my place. Just staring off at her. Nobody around us pays any mind because they are all awfully drunk.

Rose's POV

This hurts. This beating thing in my chest hurts. Physically and mentally. Tears were streaming down my face and I didn't know how I would be able to stop. I ultimately was just hurt and disappointed and awfully confused.

How can he be all lovey dovey with her one minute than come back to me and scream his proclamations of love. It doesn't work like that.

At this moment in time I am staring into his eyes and he is staring into mine. I want to look away but I can't. It's a baffling battle going on within me.

Than, I lock eyes with a familiar pair of beautiful blue eyes; Cara.

"Darling what happened?" She says, obviously concerned as she walks towards me.

I just envelope her into a hug and sob into her shoulder. I look up to see if Michael was still there, he wasn't; coward.

"He-" I stop myself and wipe tears away.

"Didn't you come here to show him what he's missing? If so, I suggest you wipe away those tears, re-do your makeup, regain yourself. And make him jealous."

The idea sounds enticing and I believe this would be the best plan of action.

"Sure, do you have your makeup bag?"

"Always" Cara says, smiling as she pulls out a small tote from her purse.

"Thanks Cara"

"Anytime babe" she says smiling happily.

-
I walk back into the house and look around for a bathroom. Thank goodness it was the first one I tried to open.

I go in and lock the door than, head straight for the mirror. I open the bag and take out makeup wipes to take off the previous eye shadow. Everything else seems to be in place but my eye makeup. So I don't bother with anything else. I put on a nice pink color with black and I blend.

"Perfect" I tell my self as I look up at the mirror to see the product.

I do my other eye and smile up at my reflection. You can do this.

I put everything back into the bag and walk out. I bump into someone on the way out

"Shit sorry" I say, smiling as I look up to take in the persons features. He was awfully cute, yet, I felt as if I'd seen him before.

"Do I know you?" I ask, curiously.

-

OMF I LOVE YOU GUYS. Almost 8k I'm speechless.

11 votes 11 comments? = faster updates

-Susana :)