Love Story

Michael's POV

Is it really possible to fall for someone so hard that you can't even put it into words? This girl has got me wrapped around her finger. I love every single little thing about her. Everything. From the way her hair falls ever so perfectly. How she walks. How she talks. How she can seamlessly fit her hand into mine and how our hands fit together like they were made for one another.

I've never really been the type of person to fall head over heels for someone or tell someone I love them but, now that I'm with Rose it's like I can't even spend one breathing minute on this planet without telling her I love her

(FANFIC MIKEY IS LITERALLY BOYFRIEND GOALS. AM I RIGHT LADIES?)

And after she had spilled herself out to me completely I didn't know what to do, what to say, much less what to think. The only thing I knew was certain is that no matter what I still loved her. And that scared me, how can I've been so deeply in love with her that no matter what words fell from her lips I would still be in love.

I guess this is what all those stupid fairy tales talk about. Or those love sick singers that sing about this wonderful feeling.

-

"Why are you staring at me?" Rose asks me, a blush evident on her beautiful face.

"I was just thinking" I say, licking my lips

"A penny for your thoughts?" She says, sheepishly

"I was thinking about you, that's the only thing that's been on my mind lately" I tell her, smiling.

She slams her face onto the pillow to try and hide her beaming red face.

"It's okay babe"

I go to the closet and throw on a band shirt with black sweatpants.

I get into the bed and get closer to Rose, I wrap an arm around her waist and hold her close. The smell of her hair was heavenly, it was like coconut or something, I don't even know but it is now my favorite smell.

"Mikey, I want to uh ask you a uhm question"

(Awkward AF OR NAH)

"What's up babe?"

"I kinda got an apartment when you were in jail and I want you to come live with me. I mean you don't have to or anything maybe I'm rushing things"

"No, no baby. It's perfect, I'd love to move in with you. We already basically live together and I kinda like it"

"I like it too" I say, biting my lip softly and turning my body to look up into his olive eyes

"Ugh, just kiss me idiot" I tell him, as our lips inch closer to eachother.

His arms wrap around my waist and I press my body to his, our lips tangle together. Once I finally pull away I put my head on Michael's chest. His hands run through my hair and I fall asleep to the steady sound of his heartbeat.

-
VOTE BABES

AND COMMENT I LOVE YOU GUYS